Skip to content

Moving into the digital domain - Wadax, The Ultimate

123457»

Comments

• Why there are two usb and one stream at the preamp?
    How to use them?
  • edited September 2015
    集唱放,解碼和前級功能於一身的「華狄斯」再一次連同「真竹」唱頭把用家溶化於音樂中。直師父出動調教,再加上Troy signature,此系統的進步可謂九級跳躍,動態凌厲,小提琴起伏快上快落,音色十分有立體感,因為泛音解象力極為像真。
  • 最開心是見到用家的歡顔,只因美麗的音樂就在耳前。
  • whenever Mr. Zanden writes. Its really something !
  • 用了什麼電源缐在華狄斯?
  • HB power cable
  • After mapping, it is another world.
  • How many users of Wadax have done mapping?
  • The reproduction of Teresa Teng's 1977 live recording with she beautifully singing 亞里山的姑娘 is the best of the best of the best ever. It touched all my senses last evening. Bravo to Javier of Wadax!
  • This LP is extremely rare and I hope master Chik and have another copy for me
  • Another customer stunned by the Wadax trio phono today
  • I have both Wadax trio phono and trinity phono. They are really state of the art in a different way. Trinity has a more direct sound impact, whereas the Wadax trio, particularly after mapping, has very clear spatial resolution.

• Wadax trio is amazing. For a single machine, there is way better than the dCS Vivaldi system. I auditioned them side by side and I and my friends were quite shocked such multi purpose machine can stand shoulder to shoulder with 4/5 boxes of dCS flagship electronics. My conclusion is that the tech of Wadax is way ahead.
  • I have used a number of phonos before, including Zanden and Trinity. In fact I also used the earlier version of Wadax ultimate which supposedly has a superior clock. But the Wadax Trio blows them away. I do not know what changed, but the scale of music is just so different (and so much more life size). When I listen to Kyung-Hwa Chung playing the Bruch concerto I now feel the power of the orchestra intertwined with the beauty of the violin lines. Simply majestic.

What is equally shocking is that I tried to link the CD transport of my digital system with the Wadax DAC with a HK$100 AES EBU 5m cable. I can't say this combo is better than my original digital system, but it is right up there. I cannot wait to receive my server and a quality digital cable. This is the work of a genius -- congrats Javier!
  • Wadax Transformed this Cessaro system