Skip to content
Options

Goebel Divin Marquis/Nobleness/Majestic /Epoque Reference

Comments

• Options
    終於等到了!
  • Options
    This must be a great speaker. I listened to Divin Majestic many times, and always wonder will there be a smaller one.  Congratulation to new ownership!
  • Options

因為聆聽空間不大,所以神曲 MajesticNoblesse 從來都只能遠觀,直到知道有Marquis 嘅出現,我間了PT一句,「我屋企食得落 Marquis嗎?」,佢嘅回覆係「得」,我就毫不猶豫落訂。

昨天終於見到真身,九層piano lacquer,做功完美!喇叭體積在我家裡都算龐大,開聲熱身半小時後已經好有狀態,中高密度好高,能量強但沒有壓迫感,Saxum Power Amp 亦推動得輕鬆,初步感覺同系統與房間並沒有太大排斥,定位與比例暫時未算滿意,等佢慢慢 run in 後,要再處理喇叭擺位,HiFi 從來都不是 plug and play 就可以!

• Options
    我聽了神曲差唔多三年,再加上PT家的系統同出一門,相信大家都已經被他的努力説服了。他同時管理三個大型系統,發聲原理和房間效應完全不同,最近呢半年成果,大家有目共睹,所以小神曲將會是收成期。

我深信Mr Dynamic一定能掌控「候爵」發揮其音樂能量,感動人心。
  • Options
    First pair of Marquis in HK/Asia has the debut landing this morning.  Pairing with the Synaestec Fulcrum and Saxum, Marquis captivated my wandering soul by the extreme image alignment and coherence even in the first 1 hour of listening.  It is absolutely stress free and surprisingly less room agnostic than the previous speaker at high volume.

• Options
    Congrats Dynamic! Must be a good time to your new speakers at home nowadays. 
  • Options
    Mr Dynamic,

我們對神曲候爵十分之好奇,而且帶有强烈信心。畢竟聽揚聲器被美國品牌主導多年致今,我的好奇心再不在那𥚃。聽了數十年,我還是喜歡傳統單元,最不喜歡是ceramic/diamond,因為太造作,音壓不能太大。

不知侯爵播放中型協奏曲樂的表現如何呢?
  • Options

Hi Jeff,

我這幾天在家中都有試不同類型的曲目,而中形協奏曲初步表現不俗,其中這張 小神童的柴一,中高頻擴散很理想,小提琴質感很強,訊息交代亦十分豐富,相比下,低音單元要花多一點時間煲煉,下潛力還有空間,看Marquis 這幾天的表現,能力是不用擔心,反而替他找出一個好的擺位,讓佢好好發揮,才是我現在最大挑戰,好心急,但又快不來😅😅

• Options
    The Bending Wave USA, the US dealer of Goebel has got a pair of white colour Divin Marquis too.

Its placement in their much bigger listening room is with a big toe-in, quite diff from that in Mr. Dynamic's house.

Mybe because of diff rooms and diff pairing audio components.   :D

• Options
    Hi Mr CKKeyng

The photo was just a initial setup position. since I’ve no idea for Marquis. so I need to try different toe in angle. see which is the best in my house.
  • Options
    Hi Mr Dynamic,
    Congratulations to be the 1st owner of this wondeful speakers !
    May I know what your ex-speakers are ? 
    How do you compare with them ?
    Thank you.
    Regards, Jason.
  • Options
    Hi Jason

I used to use Rockport Atria II. In the price range of Atria II, I believe that it has been exceeded. 

By comparison, the marquis are much more powerful and it was in the level of large speaker. overall character are also similar to 大神曲.

• Options

Dear Dynamic,

I want to take this chance and congratulate you to the first pair of Divin Marquis in Hong Kong.

I wish you endless enjoyable hours with our products and if you have any questions, please do not hesitate to let me know.

All the best,

Oliver

• Options
    Hi Oliver

This is a great speakers. I love it very much. Thanks for your great job !
  • Options
    Mr Dynamic,

你對神曲候爵表現如何?你個系統好整齊,有品味!