Skip to content
Options

World Premier: VEKIAN CDT/DAC - the OPUS series

Comments

• Options
    my opus DAC and CDT .... matching so well with my Robert Koda K10 and K70.
  • Options
    This custom made Opus DAC will reach a private client of AE next week to match the rest of his electronics.
  • Options
    下週"絕對創造"的"添大哥HDMI"將到港, 我估計會將OPUS推上未曾到過的景界, 熱切期待. 我們要多謝台灣的超級大哥 - Jeff - 出錢給廠商特別 研發此線. 原因只有一個: 把OPUS此套傑作發揮到盡!
  • Options
    You guys can take out a scissors and cut AQ diamond into pieces without regret.
  • Options
    “Absolute Resolution” is defined as all objects in the recording venue are presented in their own spatial domain. The definition of tonal color has a clear relationship with the acoustic space. This relationship further defines transient characteristics. They cannot be viewed as separate entity. Resolution of spatial domain is hard to be defined by width/depth/height as these are mostly likely subjective perceptions. Rather, it should be defined by a “depth” perspective not confining only to the perceived soundstage but also down to the “note” perspective. One’s brain can choose to focus on any objects in the spatial domain. That very object correspondingly should have its own physical space defined, and yet not separated from other acoustics plates. At the macro picture, the brain should feel all different acoustics plates unify in harmony. Should such conditions are met high fidelity translation of any reasonably quality recordings should translate into certain degree of perceived “realism”. And this realism in turn defines “musicality”. No imaginations are required.
  • Options
    Photo does not do the justice of this custom made OPUS. It is made like a jewelry. Even the transportation men comment the aesthetic is surprisingly elegant.
  • Options
    綠色OPUS好型!
  • Options
    This is my first experience with GLASS CD.
  • Options
    This CD costs more than HK$12,000. Is it worthwhile? It depends. But when the moment it was played through the Vekian OPUS suite, I have forgotten the numbers.
  • Options
    The glass CD is heavier than normal CD. I was told that it will break if I drop it on the floor.
  • Options
    Haha, you have to change your habit then.
  • Options
    Opus in matt black....the degree of completion for this matt black combo is much higher than my expectation, not to mention the sound quality is outrageously ahead of its previous signature model....
  • Options
    Another angle. My sincere thanks to Mike Stahl....
  • Options
    The black makes the Opus an understatement even more. One of my favorite recordings in recent years is - "Acoustic Fukuyamania". It is an excellent recording showcasing the music by Masaharu Fukuyama (福山雅治) in newly re-arranged acoustics format. The experience at AE1 was unforgetable the moment my disc started spinning inside the OPUS transport. These are unamplified music. Yet the end result of reproduction is exactly as what unamplified acoustic music is all about. There are no barriers between me and the music.
  • Options
    I like Masaharu very much too. His style is so carefree. A T-shirt without collar, a pair of jeans, a guitar and then starts singing on the stage with million of fans surrounding him. This guy is also a photographer and had once taken a 3-year leave for brainstorming musical ideas. His trubite to old master series shows he has great respect for older generation singers including 松山千春, 沢田研二, 山口百恵,and 中森名菜 etc. He also records with live band and his recording quality is better than the average Japanese recording. I can see this guy wants to do something different. There is another recording of him with a whole band of orchestra playing his songs in classical form. The recording that you recommend "Acoustic Fukyuamania" is one of my revert recording for testing of live acoustic music.