Skip to content
Options

Installation of the Tidal T1 Sub Tower

2»

Comments

• Options
    Please ....I work hard for every brand every products in AE. Moreover, I am very happy to listen to our products getting better and better. It is quite a trip.
  • Options
    Thanks AE for the Tidal night last night which was very eye and ear opening to me. Not only is there the first suite of Tidal T1 speakers singing in front of us, but also a complete revamp of the layout on all the amps lying around. PT is a very busy but relaxed person who does not pay too much attention to the physical layout. When I talked to Jorn last night, it actually took them hours to fix the cables and positions of the amp before they could actually start the setup of the T1! My son has got some very nice photos which I will post later but first and foremost, I wish to congratulate AE for a complete Tidal setup which stuns me from head to feet...even when I was sitting on the side bench chatting with Jorn and Felix, I could hear a very complete soundstage as though George Lam was sitting in a high chair singing in front of the guests. I am deeply impressed by the magic created by the Tidal team in the past few days. Whilst technology is critical, the skill of integration and the passion to strive for excellence are the extra miles without which there is no differentiation from the mass. I am glad to see both AE and Tidal team are having the same strength on the latter which really make them shine out!! None of what I have just said is an overstatement and I am sure all attended last night and previous 1-2 nights after the T1 setup would share the same.

Marvel
  • Options
    Jorn was explaining the configuration to Mr.DV and Mr.Ngan
  • Options
    Mark told me everything he listened last evening from this system was extremely impressive as though the artists are singing live in front of him.
  • Options
    AF was listening to a few tracks from George Lam's latest recording. Like everyone else last evening, he was impressed.
  • Options
    Given the responses, no wonder these guys were smiling!
  • Options
    Marvel was probably telling Jorn that his next order is the Sunray.
  • Options
    我好建議呢套超級系统應級多D發燒朋友見識下, 等班後生仔知道什麼是標準,你地的發燒精神真係好值得讚賞. 午飯短敊時,林子样新碟的聲音將我溶撚化了.
  • Options
    I have forgotten to post this photo to complete the episode. Thanks for everything and the wonderful creation of the Sunray T1 system. Everyone who has listened to it is mightily impressed after you guys flew back to Germany last Saturday. We have visitors almost every day. How far hi fidelity can go? Thanks for the answer. I live it.
  • Options
    This box contains the most transparent preamp ever built.
  • Options
    According to PTsang, that is the 2nd solid state preamp in his 4 decades of audio journey. The first one was made by Kenwood back in the late 70s. He is always a tube guy, as we all know.
  • Options
    He will set up the Prescenio later. This picture shows he is probably the only one in the world to put the Spartan upside down for easy installation of power cables.