Skip to content

Stuff

Comments

• Peter,

I noticed there are three major cycles of burning in. It takes about one month to stabilize.

Jeff
  • Jeff, thanks. Mine is still in the very beginning of the break-in period, the waiting time is even unbearable than waiting delivery of the product, my previous 2 other products from the same co has similar conditions, but worth the wait.
  • It sounded superb right at the beginning. After 3 days, everything opened up. At the end of first week, I'm in heaven.
  • edited October 2010
    I also experienced that the first 3 days saw the greatest improvement, now they are already 1 week in my system. Although I am not heavily burning them in, I think the fact that they have got settled down. I can safely conclude that they simply are the best (so far) that I have ever used, irrespective of price.
  • They transformed the Wavac 833 amp into a much more transparent and detail amplifier without losing the bass weight. In fact, control of the lower mid bass has never be so good before. The jumpy factor improves substantially even at the micro energy level. Much more information at the top end is revealed naturally without highlight.
  • marvel, I wonder did you try it on Zanden phono mk3?
  • edited October 2010
    KingPuyi...yes indeed! The same unconstrained feel wherever I connect the stuff to the gear...now I have the same feeling that I will need more 'stuff' for use in all my gears. I can see this gradually happening when more stock becomes available and my cash level become adequate....
  • edited October 2010
    Now several days passed, I tend to agree you all, the stuff has a more evenly distributed energy across the spectrum, and it's getting better day after day, more transparent and lively.
  • A minimum of two are needed in any serious system.
  • edited October 2010
    YES, I'm selling most now.
  • When the next batch arrive?
  • 究竟點樣可以買?
  • edited November 2010
    Thanks for your support. I am very lucky to have all you guys back up audio exotics. Every time I run around the world to find new great STUFF for exotics, I go with all u guys. Your opinions, styles, musical knowledge are all my valuable resources which help me to find more exotics things.

Doing audio business, I have tasted sweet and bitter. I take the latter easily because the spirit of AE is just like me, JLam, playing football on the green grass big field. You all know I am fat. I am Slow. I am not fit at all. However, it is not how many goals I can get, It is all about how many goals I miss and I can still keep running on the grass. Yes, AE is Rocky! PT and JLam will do what we can do best for you and for the Asia audio market. No matter we are 0 - 10 losing or worse. It is the sweet part from AE.

Let have some more new experiences from the top manufacturers all over the world. I am now running on the soccer field, how about you?
  • edited November 2010
    I just got mine yesterday and use on d pre amp, I was jaw drop when the first note of d violin came out, large margin benefit from top to bottom.

PT, d stuff you gave me is brand new or used? It sound perfect on energy control. The room matter disappear.
  • Jlam,
    nice and cool photo...I bet this was taken by a very professional photographer....