Skip to content

Chopin by Cessaro

Comments

• edited December 2011
    PT said he has ordered 100 units of the new diffusor because they will go fast...now I understand why...

On my way back home, my son who told me not to switch on my system on the way leaving the showroom...my son was also poisoned !!
  • Philip哥, 你有冇去過AE2? 我打算下星期去聽下全套Da Vinci推Cessaro 蕭邦. 一套巨匠夾Cessaro, 乾淨利落, 起伏高速, 音場廣寬, 已令我寫個服字. 好想知道被受推崇的Da Vinci推同一套喇叭會是點?
  • Dear 火四爺,

Happy 2012! 祝你身體健康,玩Hi-Fi 功力一日比一日勁!

上星期五我終於去個過AE2。能夠喺年尾前做呢樣嘢,都算為我嘅2011年加多一件值得紀念嘅事。

入番正題,AE2啲聲有幾惦唔使再多講。離開AE2之後剩返嘅感覺係,借用容祖兒一首歌嘅歌詞改小小

「來回天堂又折返人間,昨天分手今日仲未習慣」

用最簡單嘅比喻,喺咁細嘅地方依家放咗一隊海軍陸戰隊,表面好似好勁,一控制得唔好佢就亂咁開槍,可以毫無秩序好恐怖。Harmony喺呢個setting更為重要。正如PT講最重要係做好個control,馴服隊海軍陸戰隊忠心咁為你服務。

PT功力深厚,有清晰嘅理論去支持佢做嘅每一歩。PT同我分享,只要能夠清除所有distortion,就能夠還原最真最純嘅音樂。要對付嘅distortion係多方面,反射、電源、震盪、grounding......,係每一方面都針對性應付先可以去到而家嘅效果。

講咗咁多,最痴線嘅,係神級達文西尚未服役!

萬二分敬配啦!新一年我最想要嘅唔係邊部器材,而係PT隻手指......
  • 菲哥,

你手英文原來好好, 失敬!

其實, 你可加個Troy將整個系統的ground noise減到最低, 令細緻位盡現眼前. 那些透明的擴散板, 其實左右各一塊以我令音場完整立體了好多.

我十分期待Da Vinci的表現.
  • 火四爺,

小弟用盡九牛二虎之力寫完篇英文報告,又上網呢度抄d wording,過度借d形容,希望表達到自己真實嘅感受。始終用中文就到肉d,想斯文就斯文,想巿井就巿井。

感謝你嘅建議,天堂同人間最大分別就係老婆住在人間,器材嘅改變非常敏感,處理得唔好會傷感情,所以要一步一步嚟。

Diffusor應該好值得用,不過擺喺個廳度應該會引起家庭暴力!要小心處理。
  • 菲哥,

究竟Da Vinci仲可以點好? 一套巨匠K10/K70真係已經靚到飛起! 無論音色, 音場, 大/小動態已做到大家都冇野講.

你 何時再去AE2? 單聲一齊上去好嗎?
  • Dear火四爺,

未親身聽過,但與PT一席話,我有咗初步嘅感覺。

Robert K10/K70已經好忠實地重播晒錄音嗰陣嘅情況同細節,加上AE2嘅setting,嗰種臨場感真係好堅。

Virtu則在音樂嘅表達上再多一d「人」、「情」、「味」,歌者嘅演出疑幻疑真到你會不停問佢係咪嚟咗。

「匠」係精確藝術示範,達文西係藝術品想表達嘅情感色彩。

用PT嘅比喻,「匠」係Armani black label西裝,咁我估Virtu可能係老上海頂級師傅嘅貼身貼心剪裁西裝⋯⋯,都係頂班貨色。

Virtu 係Peter大師致諸死地而後生嘅作品,點都多一份神話色彩,真係再好d都不無道理。

可恨達文西嘅價位距離我等平民百姓太遠了⋯⋯
  • Mr Fire4, I have a set of SRA platforms for the K70 which I no longer require them, let me know if you or your friend who are using K70 would be interested.
    Marvel
  • Ralph is also very pleased with the Chopin driven by entire suite of Zanden electronics, with the analog source again the Da Vinci Unison/Grandezza tonearm/cartridge.
  • More happy user of Cessaro Chopin!
  • 巨匠K10前級揪Boulder 2010前級已有了結果, 昨午Boulder已去了銘佳.
  • I am a big fan of Tron. This year, Cessaro is driven entirely by Graham Tricker's Tron Syren II and Discovery 300B (ultimate spec).

The new behemoth speaker is called Beethoven. This is the first time I experienced the magic of front loaded bass horn as my Beta's sub is the design of back loaded horn. The difference is the vast improvement in speed in the bass area thereby improving overall integration. Delivery of image is very holographic.
  • The aesthetic of Beethoven is elegant despite its sheer size.
  • In the Beethoven, there is an additional tweeter horn like the Gamma configuration.
  • On evening after 6pm, Ralph had done a demo of the Chopin (in a very large room obviously) driven by a very special amplifier made by Tron. The Beethoven is driven by Tron's Discovery 300B all day but I requested to test the Chopin driven by Tron's Voyager amplifier with only 6 watts single ended. Graham told me this amplifier is almost close to a straight wire with gain. There were a few people in the room as well. Everyone was shocked including JLam.

Let's be realistic that 6 watts can't deliver full scale symphonic scores. But on music with smaller scale, especially guitar, vocal and those require lightning transient response, I have never heard such sheer delivery of speed. And I have to tell Jlam to order one on the spot, which usually does not happen in a show condition.