Skip to content
Options

Chopin by Cessaro

Comments

• Options
    Milky Boyz,

The Chopin is very good driven by Zanden 300B amp.
  • Options
    Dear King Puyi,

Thank you so much for your insights!

Unfortunately, when I visited PT last week, the Zanden 300B combined with Chopin was not ready. I listened to the big brother, Beta 1, driven by Syren/Takumi combo, crazy performance in the strings and piano on that night.

I heard from PT now Beta1 driven by one set of Tron preamp/power amp elevates its performance to the level of Tidal suite. I wish I will have a chance to listen to the enhanced Beta1 and Chopin next round when I will be back.

My personal goal now is to change my preamp to either Zanden or Tron. From you opinion, which one is better match for Chopin, now I am using Skyline power amp?

Thanks again!

Milky Boyz
  • Options
    Get the Tron.
  • Options
    Is the audition date confirmed? What do you think of the "stuff"? I was told you got the "stuff".
  • Options
    The "stuff" will be product of the year. Don't you guys think so?
  • Options
    Yes.
  • Options
    I have the following to offer power cable for sale:

Siltech Ruby Mountain 2
    Stage 3 Vortex Prime
    Jorma Prime/Origo
    Bertram Masterpiece/Ultimate Reference
    Tara Lab Cobalt
    Audio Note Sogon
    Zanden AC
    Crystal Dream Cable
    Nordost Odin power

If any HK audiophile is interested in the above, please contact PT or Jlam in HK.
  • Options
    And these two also for sale:

Nordost Valhalla (for system tends to sound dark on the top end)

Kharma Enigma Signature (for system tends not to have adequate bass weight)
  • Options
    Pal, that's quite a big move on your end. Are you running some sort of used shop in Taipei?
  • Options
    Jeff, stay calm though I understand your action.
  • Options
    Looks like Jeff is doing a 'sweep the floor' sale of his power cords and his friends' power cords in Taiwan because of the 'stuff'. This is so far the biggest move and in fact a move in the public forum by Jeff to sell his cables eventhough in the past we all have been on a typical cycle of finding new loves and releasing old ones. The impact of the 'stuff' to our cable journey must be revolutionary.

I have yet had a chance to try it because of the very very limited supply. I admire the lucky fellows here: Voy, Raymond and Jeff who are the 'chosen ones' to try on their systems!

Marvel
  • Options
    Please everyone, Stop calling. You may get it later.
  • Options
    I have the following for sale that may appeal to 833 users:

2 x Nordost Valhalla (4 years old)
    1 x Siltech Ruby Hill Mk1 (5 years old)
    1 x Jorma Prime Power
    1 x Bertram Ultimate Reference power
  • Options
    搞乜東東?
  • Options
    Goodbye Eufro!