Skip to content
Options

Azzurri, thank you for introducing Katie Melua to me.

13»

Comments

• Options
    Fat keep it going. That's what we need more. Are u sure you can't play any Mr.Children?
  • Options
    Damn it. The Katie Melua LIve at O2 sold out everywhere. Can anyone give me a hand!

Fat - you are good. I like reading your comments. I know the song Angel - and you described it so well. You should go to TVB and be a judge.
  • Options
    I also can't find this recording. If PT can arrange a bulk order for all of us, that will be great. By the way, the review on AC-2 is poisonous. The Chinese descriptions between the differences between ground noises and AC noises are quite interesting. I have yet to experience the AC2.

The song "Angel by Sarah Mclachlann is such a touching song. I watched it on youtube. Hope to get a hold of the recording soon.
  • Options
    Visit PT last night, I never heard that much information in a piano record which I m very familiar with. Even in a field coil/full range or other horn. Crazy!!!
  • Options
    DV先生,

PT昨近黃昏才臨時換了對整流膽才解決其中一聲道冇聲的問題, 原本已在早上取消, 點知佢又能搞翻掂, 但我又已經回了家吃飯.

但佢今早話你認為DV系统顏色豐富許多而且連貫性更為順滑, 佢大讚你幫佢改進喇叭位置, 搞到你地兩個聽Sarah唱Angel的歌聲時有起"雞皮"的感受. 但底音線條在你走之前不夠清色, 後來他換了Level One power在Sub-woofer後, 清析度才得已大躍進. 佢真係話你對耳好有料到. 你和曾比得大人對Cessaro喇叭擺位方向一致.
  • Options
    The setting on these Bete sys. is too difficult for me. Acturally, I ve no idea how to integrate the 4 x bass with the horn in d room.

Ya! i like that song can make me 起雞皮, i just order d album. Thanks for share!
  • Options
    I am very very thankful of the assistance from Mr.DV and PTsang on the re-positioning of the speakers. Their arguments are logical and were proven right from numerous recordings.
  • Options
    起"雞皮"的感受 from Sarah singing Angel Live - foremost condition - we must be able to listen clearly to the lyrics. I need to twist a few things before I can listen her articulation of lyrics. Do you guys know this song is in memory of her friends who died of drug overdosage in a hotel room?
  • Options
    Can't get this CD!!!!!! Where can I find??
  • Options
    My most expectation cellist, nice and singing tone : Andreas Brantelid.

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=Andreas+Brantelid+&search_type=&aq=f
  • Options
    Another great recording that I admire very much is "Chris Botti Live at Boston". It also features Sting, John Mayer and Yo Yo Ma etc in the concert.
  • Options
    I also strongly recommend "Chage & Aska" Unplugged Live. Track 4: 男與女, 即周華建當年的 "讓我歡喜讓我憂"; very very touching (and excellent recording as well). I and Marvel bro listened to this track probably 4 times last night using different combination of sub woofer volume and crossover points to find the right balance.
  • Options
    I would HIGHLY recommend Nils Lofgren 'Acoustic Live'. Especially track No 5 'Keith Don't Go'. Its Nils' homage to Keith Richard from Rolling Stones. . This track is a MUST for any guitar fan. It is simply BRILLIANT! Nils is a rock guitarist, but on this CD he is all acoustic infront of a live audience!
    Another good LIVE CD to get is Boz Scaggs 'Greatest Hits Live'