Skip to content
Options

The Landing of DV Mother ship

1235»

Comments

• Options
    This device will be very useful on the viny section as phono stage picks up all kind of ground noises.
  • Options
    Frankly, I am a hi fi playboy too especially in the area of cartridge.
  • Options
    My first cartridge was Eminent, and the 2nd one was Dynavector's XV-1S. After 4 years, they just release the new flagship XV-1t.
  • Options
    It looks like some kind of Gundam component - no idea how it sound. But I am not going to mount it as I am enjoying the new "balance" very much after the addition of the Tripoint and the External Crossover.
  • Options
    The mono driver for the DV amplifier.
  • Options
    Mr.DV, take a look at the pure bronze components used in your drivers. Peter is really crazy. They received these highly specified parts only yesterday. Together with the French expert, they can now start to assemble the super field coil drivers. The power supplies are ready, the amplifier are ready, and once field coil drivers are integrated with these pure bronze rings, they will do a final listening test.

Then, they will fly to HK to set them up for you.
  • Options
    Rings for the bass drivers
  • Options
    Another shot
  • Options
    Boss JLam,

They look Great! Did u get the 1st hand news about how these pure bronze helmet installed? how many pics on power supply include amp now?
  • Options
    ALL of the DRIVERS on the VIRTU, to my understanding, will be supported by these pure bronze stands. These are obviously cost-no-object solutions as they are served to decouple the field coil drivers from the outer cone.

You will HAVE A VERY BIG SURPRISE but I will not reveal now.
  • Options
    Peter started assembling the pure bronze basket with the driver.
  • Options
    The drivers used in the Virtu are obviously much more complicated than those using in the Intonation.
  • Options
    Nearing the completion stage - by now, this picture clearly show why the Virtu is costly - all original field coil drivers with proprietary mechanical vibration control design. The power supply/amp are not included yet. They ingredients far exceed the Intonation, and yet many are stunned by what the Intonation had achieved including yourself.

This Virtu will be one hell of a speaker. The Cessaro stuns us by Dynamic. The Algame stuns us by top to bottom coherence down to 20hz. I believe the Virtu will stun us by "timbre" resolution and the ease of presentation.
  • Options
    Thanks! Now cleared what Peter doing, this is great idea!