Skip to content
Options

David vs. Goliath - 巨人歌利亞之死

13»

Comments

• Options
    Hallo tidal dudes, it looks like either marvel bro is going to have his own tidal suite or we got to wait till 1Q next year. I hope the world is still there by then.

Where is the sun....Ray.....?
  • Options
    Alecy,

I hope you thoroughly enjoy the Tidal ride and join me to the Tidal camp if the world is still there next year. Generosity stems from my passion to share , nothing more and nothing less. I don't have too many friends as I am one arrogant ass. When it comes to audio, I like to share as much as I can even with whom I never meet or know in person as long as I can spot the same passion.

Audio and music never mean to frustrate anyone. I never want to see anyone suffer. With strong hesitation, I will tell PT to take back the amp for me.

Raymond
  • Options
    Raymond,

Your generosity to allow my indulgence in Tidal Impact has re-kindled my interest in state-of-art hardwares. During this encounter, however, I have consistently felt that there are hidden capacity that is still tucked up within PD. If room size permits, I am sure a dual mono configuration can unleash another audio dimension. The Sunray, by its name alone, is obviously another league beyond my comprehension. You are one lucky guy.

As always, my words have consistently preceded my actions. The Tidal suite will be on top of my 2009 budget plan waiting for endorsement. In the meantime, I just have to savour the magic in my mind. Thanks again.

• Options
    I know someone will eventually get this.
  • Options
    Bass module of the Sunray
  • Options
    Jeff,

It is me. CONFIRMED. After serious thoughts for many sleepless nights after the mini experience at Alecy's place with the IMPACT amp driving the PiaDia (absent the Preos). I can project the Contrivia Diacera will not satisfy me. I always know what I am doing. I always don't like wasting time and money.

This is a logical decision.

PT
  • Options
    Well done. The only compeition is live music.
  • Options
    The "mini" experience turned out to be not so mini. I hope the suffering of Alecy absent Ray's tidal amp is not killing him too much.
  • Options
    果然有實力! 但究竟什麼原因你要轉"食沙佬"為"太陽光線"?
  • Options
    I doubt he had ever turned the system on again after departure of impact.