Skip to content
Options

大家多多指教

2»

Comments

• Options
    發哥,

我的器材方面,換CD機係首要計劃, "天鵝"Amp,我都好喜歡,但偏好300B,想知道8瓦推 "小康寧"掂唔掂?

而維持現況下,我都要攪好而家低頻的問題,你見到上文la,我勞力緊架la。
  • Options
    Matthew,

May I know which int amp are you using? If you were using it before you change to this speaker, would the amp create the same amount of bass in your previous setup? Matching between the amp and speaker is very critical and sometimes, do not try to trim off the bass by using other means (eg. using a silver speaker cable, metallic spikes, etc) instead of addressing the basic issue. You are right, positioning the speaker may alter the bass propagation and reflection. Good luck, this speaker is definitely sometime to provide years of musical enjoyment for you.

Marvel
  • Options
    Matthew兄
    對不起, 因這幾天比較忙, 所以沒有看Forum, 我應該說, 多謝你來我的家裡聽音樂,因好久都沒有hi-fi朋友來我的家, 招待你們, 我很開心, 希望這對小Horning能令你找到你對認識的音樂開始, 慢慢地你會發掘小horning的樂趣
  • Options
    Matt,
    I 'm using Franck Tsang's footers specially made for the Horning spks, each footer has a built-in screw to affix it into the bottom of the spk,
    its much much better than the little rubber come with the Horning, it even sounds more 'right' than the Cerabase in terms of tonality v.s bass response.
    My new spk system will arrive in 2 months, so if you can wait while burning your little Horning, you could try them out by then.