Skip to content
Options

大家多多指教

由安排去butcher家試聽小horning當天開始,已喜歡"她"所營做的樂聲,在此先行多謝butcher的熱心款待。再一次說聲多謝!

Comments

• Options
    小horning今天終於送到寒舍,興奮心情難以形容。
  • Options
    據代理稱這對是印度蘋果樹木皮,靚嗎?
  • Options
    仍未開聲,只係望住都開心,希望大家可以多d交流指導!
    (攝影技術有限,見諒)
  • Options
    Welcome to the world of Horning! Where is your amplifier?
  • Options
    Use天鵝amp la!

Ask Piano Tuner to treat your room. You will be very happy!
  • Options
    Matthew,

Welcome on board! I don't read Chinese. You have chosen a great speaker. Do you know Charles? PT said he is the Horning "expert".

The Eufrodite served me for 2.5 years with endless touching moments. I hope they can deliver the Ultimate Horning Algame before xmas. The latest spec gets me real horny. 6 feet tall, 2 feet wide, 2 feet deep. This is a big speaker! 8 pair of push pull woofers on both sides treated by "isopunk", the same resonance control material for the Eufro mid range. The new mid-range lowther sigma DX driver houses a huge magnet behind to warrant more dynamic and energy. I know some serious guys in Sweden, Australia already ordered a pair without listening.

Happy listening!
  • Options
    發哥,

之前使用原子粒amplifier,但當決定轉用horning後,已將整套器材售出。不過,小弟財才有限,現準備暫用一部cheap cheap胆合併玩住先。

天鵝amp我當然喜歡la,當天在butcher家中享受小horning,亦是全套天鵝amp,十分啱自己口味,我也希望向住天鵝進發。

我也希望有人協助,但不知怎樣開聲,遲d再作打算!
  • Options
    Voy R,

I 'm not known Charles but I known he is the Horning "expert". I hope to sharing with your're in the future.

I known the size of Ultimate Horning Algame is very big but I think Aristoteles is enough to me.

likes sharing with you.
  • Options
    Matthew,

I recommend this 天鵝amp. They are very good, not expensive.
    小horning靚聲 need to use good preamp and amp.

http://www.shindo-laboratory.co.jp/Pre-Amp/Monbrison.html
    http://www.shindo-laboratory.co.jp/Power-Amp/Corton.html
  • Options
    Matt,
    Can you tell me what kind of footers that come with the little Hornings.
  • Options
    Matthew,

有乜計劃去玩好對小 horning?

Charles
  • Options
    matthew兄, 家中部PC打唔到中文, 講得唔夠高興. 查兄係Horning專家, 眾所周知, 佢玩Eufro應該已是出神入化的階段, 雖然我未聽過, 但我信PT.

小康寧絕不能小觀, 因為PT曾肯定對我說過在天鵝盤及其前後級推小Horning還比Marvel大大當時錯配的系统(高damping factor的德國巨型坦克車推高効率食沙佬)還要好.

你要比'心機玩!
  • Options
    Bro Fat,

You are right, the damping factor of my previous amps was too high and even when I was temporarily using the Eufrodite with them, I didn't feel anything resembling with what I heard the same speaker singing in PT's system. Now, I believe my gears are more or less matching well with each other, the outstanding things are tuning on room acoustics and refinement on the LP setup.

I was told my SRA for the Bergmann turntable has arrived today...won't be too long for me to set it up on the SRA with a final touch up on the levelling, airpumping etc. Bro Fat, you are welcome to come and listen.

Marvel
  • Options
    ptsang

I just use a small original plastic dot to support my litter horning, any suggest ???
  • Options
    Charles,

計劃就係比心機儲錢,先至有得諗。

不過而家用緊一部合併旦機煲緊對 "康寧",感覺良好,但低頻好似過多,唔知點攪,已經着小着小移位,但腰骨痛都攪唔掂,救命!!!!