Skip to content
Options

Wavac 833/Cessaro Affascinate Party on Thursday

1235»

Comments

• Options
    Yesterday Ralph, Chris and I were all stunned by the sound, especially the bass which is unbelievable tight and fast, coming out from the newly upgraded Affascinate driven by the controversial Wavac combo. The Tripoint, Orion and Virginia really transform the Wavac combo into something unrecognizable. But without the ultimate version of Affascinate, I don’t think my system can reflect the magic of this transformation. I must give tribute to Ralph who built me such an outstanding speaker here.

I will observe more during run-in period of the upgraded components before drawing any final conclusion. More to follow……
  • Options
    DSo,

Really look forward to listening to your system soon...Chris told me this morning that the upgrade is transformational ! Congratulations!

Marvel
  • Options
    Marvel,

You are always welcome to visit my place. Unfortunately I can only be available during weekend. Even without proper run-in, the changes are phenomenal.

Danny
  • Options
    好大型的系統, 非常有睇頭, 有機會要見識下.
  • Options
    Danny,

衷心佩服你的精益求益永不放棄的精神. 我衰心推介你用兩條"絕對創造"電源在你對Wavac HE833上. 用條二弟以足夠. 我覺得線材在過去十載只有口味的分別. 好和不好的界定是SYSTEM DEPENDENT, 通常以音色定案, 但音色郤是往往主觀, 爭議通常沒有定論.

"絕對創造"是線材的突破, 好的東西值得分享. 我從不輕言. 最近數條線也是頂班中的頂班. 泰斯和泰斯大電流, 模擬領域和絕對創造可以話把好多其他線比下去.

我尤其認為絕對創造是絕對須要擁有的件"器材".
  • Options
    Uncle Ray,

I agree they are revolutionary.

Jeff
  • Options
    Ray, thanks for translating via private emails. Got U. You are always spot on. Jumped onto the bandwagon this morning.
  • Options
    Danny

I look forward to your "Misconception of 833". Please do write a good essay articulating your key arguments. We need some good paper here.

WChow