Jeff, when is it due?
  • Options
    That's very cool.
  • Options
    New Raven phonostage to be unveiled in Munich show this week
  • Options
    Another shot
  • Options
    Just hook up the new power supply. I am using OR on the power supply and the spatial information is much more than the previous one with a noticeable improvemen on the images seperation and stability. This is a much better improvement than changing the power cord for it!!

With the SRA and this upgrade on power supply, I feel strongly that my LP system has taken a few steps up!!

Marvel
  • Options
    I am not sure if this new power supply would become the standard offering but in case not and for existing Raven users, this is the most cost effective upgrade to your system no matter whether you are using Raven 1, AC or 3M AC. The improvement is like changing from a stock power cord to a OR power cord. If my Craze rack is tall enough, I am sure putting it on a SRA platform would elevate the performance another step up!! Absolutely no exaggeration!

• Options
    A small ohio underneath will elevate performance by 30% at least.
  • Options
    My rack is not tall enough to house the OhioXL...I am not able to put an OhioXL for my Preos as well.
  • Options
    Sell your existing craze rack. Get a new one.
  • Options
    This is crazy but logical. Marvel bro will u consider?
  • Options
    One of the current limitation is the length of the phono cable into the phono which sits at the bottom shelf. With the newly added SRA platform, I can see the phono cables are stretched slightly. The taller each shelf becomes, the longer the cables that I need to run in-between the gears which at this moment is not easy. This will remain as a nice-to-have item for the future but in the meantime, it is not my immediate priority.

Marvel
  • Options
    Marvel bro, what a pleasant surprise from the new raven ps! I concur your findings.

How can you withstand the sound without adequate power? When is your amp due?

Dude, I really don't have such patience.
  • Options
    Voy,

Mine should come along with the 833 ordered by DSo, it should be around Jul.

Be patient.

Marvel