Wavac Pr-T1

2»

Comments

• Options
    Ito san was checking up Charles' system
  • Options
    The Front View
  • Options
    Ito san commented the matching of 805 with the Eufrodite is superb. The system is very balanced from top to bottom. The whole room is full of musical energy. The rendering of energy is very natural. I ear witness the development (transformation) of Charles system in the past 3 months. I have to say his improvement is "tremendous". Of course, he is very hard working audiophile. He moves speaker position inch by inch. He also studies the position of various resonators and adjust accordingly as his system develops. It is great fun to me too as we discussed in details back and forth on many system attributes to make the development successful.

Ito is a demanding man when it comes to the sound quality compartment. With his endorsement, I am sure Charles will continue to evolve into the next level.
  • Options
    今日經過 Ito san 幫我調較後又有新的變化, 更令我覺得選擇 wavac 係明智的決定.
    他調較的音樂很平衡, 自然, 樂器與人聲很和諧, 好舒服呀.
    不到你不相信他只係調較 gain 已經做到這麼好的結果.
    多謝 PT 安排這個機會給我上了寶貴一個課程.

Charles
  • Options
    Mr.Charles,

Your system changes completely! We have the same speakers! (I have a few pair of speakers. I like Horning the most.) Your listening space is good. This speaker not easy to control the bass but 805 should be good. If Ito comments the matching of 805 and Horning are great match, this shall be good marriage.

Jeff (Taipei)