Skip to content
Options

HORNING ARISTOTELES

2»

Comments

• Options
    Butcher,

The rack would help a lot...I recall installing this rack replacing another one...the feeling is like watching the film 'Matrix' where the weapon locker suddenly multiply many folds and go deep into the screen. The soundstage improvement is like this...you will be surprised by the spacial details that have been recorded in the CD but somehow distorted by the rack.

I am glad that you have not undermined the importance of the platform and rack which in many cases are not sitting on the top of the priority list for upgrade.

Marvel
  • Options
    Wow! nice looking! u make a showroom!
    (too bad i ve party this Sat, cannot come.)

Hi! Marvel, butcher, is those platform & rack really that good???? Do i need to call PT for it right now????hahaha...
  • Options
    CCN,

I lost your name card on the way home...hope I can catch up with you on your new SACD/CD source.

If you have tried the resonator/diffusor from AE, this rack is from the same designer, Franck who uses his golden ear to design this master piece, a convergence of science and art validated by human ears... Trouble is the lack of good wood material to make more of this.

Marvel
  • Options
    Notice you after the SACD/CD SE version arrive.

What wood material is that? How different with other brand's product etc. Finite Elemente, Symphosium, i m looking the plattform for the cdt & dac
  • Options
    在這裡先謝謝marvel及c.c.n, 我很開心^^

marvel, 我因為這幾天工作很忙, 所以沒有時間, 我會慢慢領略你所講的一切.

c.c.n, 我家裡不像showroom呀, 你這樣講會殺了我, 我在這裡跟你們的前輩. 我只是初學者呀, 不過真的謝謝你^^

在上面post的相片是我太太幫我拍照的, 可以嗎? 哈哈. 今天不講音響及音樂. 是我的回顧. 國慶0..0". 回憶在這裡玩音響的歷程, 真是感觸良多. 在AE成立至今, 我跟隨他們一起成長, 我很開心, 我見證AE日益壯大, 客戶越來越多, CD機由最Gryphon或B&W最低級的SPEAKER開始到現在, 我真的不感想像. 0..0”
  • Options
    Can you tell us more? I like to read sentimental message.
  • Options
    今天不講音樂及音響, 講回顧, 國慶0..0”. 首先我要謝謝我的神, 我是一位基督徒, 他給與我的一切, 沒有我太太的支持. 我真的不感想像. 另外我要再次謝謝PT的太太,^^ 因為我認識PT的太太才有機會識PT. 他們2位真的好好人. PT帶領一步一步進入音樂的領域. 我沒有花費任何不必要的金錢在音響上. AE他們PT及JLam給與我所有的音響. 都能給與我的驚喜. 在這裡我的音響不是最貴的. 但他們都能給與我領略音樂的真諦.
  • Options
    你們會問我butcher你有沒有出去其他的地方聽過其他音響器材. 可能會有更好的. 我說有的, 但到過的地方很少, 因為我不雖要到其他的地方去聽, 我完完全全相信PT及AE. 他們能給我與我最好的. 你可以說我是固執. 我經PT不斷的指導. 我開始成長了^^
  • Options
    Charles 跟我說將現在的器材玩到最好的, 就沒有白費. Mr. Zanden的教音響的精神, Marvel, c.c.n., Voy, Bigpiece.............無數的人. 我在這裡AE的所有前輩, 都令我敬佩. 在這裡我學了很多東西

謝謝大家^^ 晚安
  • Options
    I am very pleased with Butcher's setup. I spent 2 hours there yesterday doing little tweaks without adding anything new. An eventual addition of the O1SE dac is inescapable.