Skip to content
Options

Jaw-dropping Arteluthe Speakers

1235»

Comments

• Options
    edited July 2021
    Thank you very much for your deep explanation. 
    Obviously I have many questions, but what i’m first interested is the reflection of the top driver with the cover…

• Options
    edited July 2021
    Very good point! actually, the cover part of both speakers is different from the early render (which looks like a solid slab). There is more to it and thank you for the observation.
    The cabinet is designed to be totally repairable, each surface is removable, including sides, top, bottom, front and back, down to the chassis. 
    As a result, all parts are designed to be eventually modified during the life cycle (which I want to be as long as possible). 
    The top part of Stiletto and Spada is angled down, and the original intent was to place another HF generator inside the top part, which means, the top needs to be "acoustically" transparent, including the part with the red arrow, meaning the addition of an inverted NACA type duct, which is not shown on any render. I still to this day do A / B compare to decide whether it is desirable or not, but to conclude, please rest assured we won't have diffraction problems. The picture depicts an automotive NACA type, our design is different and adapted to no turbulence in HF applications.
  • Options
    Any news about Spada’s release?
    I’m sure there will be new developments and final design will differ from last post….
    Regards !!!