Skip to content
Options

World Premier: Linebacker Extreme by Pranawire

Comments

• Options
    Hi Guys, I don't have a Trinity DAC but do you think my Allnic D5000 could benefit from using the Linebacker Extreme?
  • Options
    Kevin

Are you using any AC conditioner?
  • Options
    Yes, Lessloss Firewall
  • Options
    Kevin,

One suggestion is to bring your lessloss to AE showroom and ask for a demo against Linebacker XE in the active subwoofer session. If there is any compression from the conditioner, this is the most stringent place to test any conditioner.

PT is famous to test expensive cables and conditioner in this position which intuitive thinkings say should have no impact because subwoofer operates below the audible frequency range. But he will prove you wrong. The subwoofer affects the whole range.
  • Options
    Thanks for your suggestion Ray. I will arrange to test this sometime soon. Perhaps we could do a face off with the JMF PCD302 vs Lessloss vs Linebacker XE?! The Firewall is the cheapest component out of these 3 so I hope it won't be totally "destroyed" This was meant as an interim solution before I upgrade to the JMF...
  • Options
    Finally, the next 6 will be shipped on Monday.
  • Options
    After this batch is cleared, the wait for another batch is another 2 months. Thanks for the patience of waiting. But the demo that I did in the past three months in front of all the senior audiophiles was more than conclusive.
  • Options
    昨晚家父安裝了JMF PCD302電源處理器。整個音樂畫面的立体感栩栩如生,音色的色彩感也豐富了,樂者的情感落差顯露無遺,聽梁祝感動非常。
  • Options
    乙女,

JMF PCD302 明顯揪抵Tripoint Orion, 尤其是速度。小弟認為它是十分平行而冇壓縮的電源精品。
  • Options
    Agree!
    The JMF has 10 sockets so the whole system can be taken care of.
    No dynamic constriction noticed. Amazing!

However, the Trinity Media PC needs the extra help of the Linebacker Extreme. :)
  • Options
    I was listening to the hi Rez file of Sting - Live Concert in Berlin from the trinity digital suite last evening. The live feeling is so immense with the trinity amp driving the Magico Q5. After plugging everything into the JMF PCD302, my gang was shocked.

The diction of Sting is freakingly real! When he sang, "We share the same biology regardless ideology", goosebumps appeared all over my body. It was thrilling, damn thrilling.
  • Options
    And I am highly anticipating the arrival of Linebacker XE this week!
  • Options
    Kevin,

Have you found a chance to test JMF? You will be stunned by the clarity, speed and focuses that this unit brings.

I am also among those who are waiting for the Extreme Linebacker for connecting into the Trinity PC and the Wadax.

Marvel
  • Options
    PT, please deliver one as promised. The wait is too damn long! I just transferred funds to your company account.
  • Options
    Finally........all of them gone today.