Skip to content

巨匠 versus 威域金人

13»

Comments

• This is too difficult for me to understand. My friend and I, at the night of the comparion between Wavac AC-2 and the Power factory, the mega horn system driven by the Takumi absolutely blew me out of this planet. I am junior and not so experienced but I did listened to a few Wilson Alexandria driven by boulder and fm acoustics amplifiers. That Beta horn system is another planet.
  • Raymond, thank you so much!
  • Finally got a chance to listen to Takumi in PT's latest setup with Active Sub and Syren black label last Saturday. The listening impression was very familiar, as mine setup is follow along the same direction. Apart from the room acoustics, the key differences are the transparency, purity and maturity of the music delivered by the system. Which I would say PT's system is at least 1-2 level up compare with mine, primarily attributable to the amps, I think. The connection to the performers is very close, which "initimate" is the best word I can use. The playback of Danny Summer Live and Hiliary Hann Mozart just strike me.
    As I shared with PT, I am pleased with my decision of adding the active sub solution. Which provided me a wider choice of amps. If I dont have the sub, without changing speaker, 833 would be the most likely option based on my brief listening experieice with 833 and the facts shared by Uncle Ray. I m not too sure if this is an appropriate analogy. 833 based cessro system is just like having a girl friend with excellent body shape, figures, elastic skin that you can feel the "youth" and "energy" by touching. And its always tempted to have "exercise" with her, and even take Vigara. But her face always covered by a translucent scarf. If u want to have eye contact and achieve initimate connection, you keep on trying with extra effort... Maybe I am getting old, I fancy initimate communication rather then just pure raw/wild exercise.... All in all, this is just a personal favor.

Having said that, I can see PT's system has laid down all the critical foundations, like AC-2 with SRA, TROY, all exotic cables (except for the extra long FMR between the pre and power). I just cant imagine, if he hook up a crazy dac and DV analogue..... Crazy....
  • Shanghai dude - what a provactive description of the 833. I like it! I'm having many "exercises" with the Wavac AC-2 lately. In addition to body and curvatures, it just gets me so much more intimacy. With a bit more run in, the orgasm is going to burst out.
  • New premium parts for the upcoming Takumi for Marvel and Bigpiece
  • It look worth the money you pay for it.