Skip to content
Options

Well Float - A new game changer on mechanical vibration management

Comments

• Options
    It feels good to have the whole system “floated” by wellfloat; it feels even better that the xiangyu subs can sing without any hesitation now.

• Options
    Azzurri also added WELLFLOAT delta under his entire system. 

• Options

Comments extracted below from the owner of this 230kg beast 

比其望高出好多😱

深度,定位,音像,透明感有明顯改善👍🏻

好神奇

現在琴聲起落鬆容好多

樂器都生猛番,識跳舞

• Options
    The power of Wellfloat continues to radiate in the system in Central and my home.  Divin Marquis and Cessaro Firebird are clearly belonging to different design camps but one commonality between them and perhaps most of the speakers, is the deployment of metallic spikes standing atop a metallic plate.  Whilst the designs are different, by replacing them with Arya ReVOpod coupled with Wellfloat has yielded the same and consistent improvements;

1.  Energies burst out from individual musical images bear a more directional orientation piercing thru the space
    2.  Tempo, phrasing, pauses and punches are more lively and effortless
    3.  When it comes to the climax and grandeur of an orchestral piece, even at a higher volume, the soundstage is anchored solidly without ambiguity and muddling.  

The level of musical engagement is heightened by applying Wellfloat to manage the detrimental vibration of the speakers removing the burden of the ineffective damping by using metallic spikes and the ‘whatever’ spike plates.

• Options

• Options
    edited August 2020
    100 pieces sold in a week.  Stock will arrive in September. Summer holidays in Japan now. I also custom made a delta for the gigantic Gobel Divin Majestic for one reason - reach uncharted extreme performance. This is a new approach to manage vibrations of speakers. I had tested them for two months in my own systems before doing a single public demo for my core group.  I won’t introduce them if they do not pass my own assessments in different systems. And I need to shock my core group. If I cannot shock them, I won’t introduce.  
  • Options
    edited August 2020
    安裝了差不多5天,發現以下幾項改進:

1. 高低伸延更好,背景更寧靜,聽多好多細節,聽蔡琴金片子情人的眼淚,感動至深,因琴姐唱歌的感情表露無遺!

2. 音埸深濶高明顯加強,舞台感加強,聽 Belafonte live concert at Carnegie Hall 中Matilda 簡直有置身其中的快感,被現埸空氣感包圍!

3.全頻平衡度提升加上聲音密度提升令音樂變得更musical 及 real。

以上改變根據PT所講,主要由於揚聲器的mechanically vibration 被控制了只能在左右兩方發展。這個科技令能量流失減少(比起damping的approach),自然令音樂重播更有活力,所以Delta 在此實在功不可抹。

• Options
    WELLFLOAT delta continues to radiate

• Options
    Wellfloat continues to radiate! 
  • Options
    Just installed the wellfloat under my speaker and OMG! I never know how good my system was until i install the wellfloat. Every things is open up i can feel and hear the music flowing in the room. Sound stage are widespread, separation, cleanest of individual music notes, rhythm, speed are amazing.Am going to order 12 mores wellfloat and try it under my power amp to see if it will work as good as under my speaker.

• Options
    The JMF Audio 3.7 universal transport has become an analog turntable after using WELLFLOAT delta underneath!

• Options
    WELLFLOAT Delta under Hartvig signature TT 

• Options
    What are the improvements?

I also put Wellfloat Delta in the Origo SACD in the showroom in Central