Skip to content
Options

Well Float - A new game changer on mechanical vibration management

Comments

• Options
    edited October 2020

Wellfloat platform is really an amazing platform to manage vibration such as my Vertere MG-1 turntable w/SG-1 tonearm which occupying a very small footprint including motor drive, platter and tonearm/cartridge all on a common platform.   By using AnalogMagik software to measure “AES WOW & Flutter", the new measurement is 0.0884%, down almost 60% from 0.2192% previously.  

• Options
    Speed learner,你應該改名做,Speed expert!
  • Options
    Speed learner can you post a photo of the wellfloat board under your TT?
  • Options
    MichaelM

Here you go :)

• Options
    Very elegant!
  • Options
    Thanks you. MichaelM
  • Options
    WELLFLOAT delta under Wilson Audio Chronosonic XVX

• Options
    The mother of all rack installed!
    WELLFLOAT rack.
    Thanks you Chris 
  • Options
    Has anyone had the opportunity to compare the Wellfloat to Critical Mass?
    Thanks, Steve
  • Options
    CMS kills harmonics tremendously as though music plays in a dark room. Transients are dull and ambience details reduce to the minimum. That is my experience. 
  • Options
    Jeff is right I have cs2 under all my components and now I removed  them completely. Cs2 are very dampened it took away all the harmonies! Cs2 will give you great contour and detail but again it doesn’t give you that blooming it pretty dead. Wellfloat give you the same contour and detail but more life. Cs2 is more like ss amp and wellfloat is more like tube amp.
    hope is help.
    sky
  • Options
    I have a set of CMS LS 1.0 under my Avalon Times.  They are still breaking in. The designer suggests it may take up to 21 days to experience the the full benefits. They replaced Stillpoints with a very noticeable change. The soundstage filled with a more relaxed presentation. Greater body and harmony. More musical. It is now 9 days into break-in. The density has diminished, as has some of the control. It is very strange. The pleasantries fluctuates. An ebb and flow. This, according to the manufacturer is normal.  I do not notice a dampened or dark musical experience. Greater detail and with certain recordings a massive soundstage. The Avalons completely disappear. Front to back and side to side. I am hoping the density returns. Otherwise, it will not be satisfying. Under my components I have Dalby footers and Shun Mook. I removed all Stillpoints. Too steely sounding.  Very curious about the Wellfloat. What is the cost for a set of six?
    Thank you.
  • Options
    入了一塊Wellfloat platform special version,放在cas下面取代原本的cms cs2 0.8腳仔,帶來的是更寬松流暢的聲音。本來被壓縮到中間頻段的能量感得以悉放。
  • Options
    Any comments about SRA platform in comparison with wellfloat?

Thanks