Skip to content

Robert Koda’s ground breaking amplifier - 匠心 Takumi K160 mono amplifier/K15EX/K10

Comments

• 我叫梁生播波叔的光棍恩緣,波叔一開聲,挑那星,立即想起老母大人,直頭好似和羅守輝一起坐在新光戲院前排睇大戲一樣!
  • Napoleon 

完全明白你感受,因很多幾球野系統也播不好大戲,已經是見怪不怪,尤其是你現在的系統播大戱應該幾叫,是可以想像,同現塲會有D距離

恕小弟八卦,你用乜野訊源播大戲?用乜野缐材接駁?如果我冇估錯,你應該用左吾少 siltech cable
  • 我有dCS四件頭,聽下西洋樂都可以啦。後來又買了雜誌肥草大叔強烈推介的Audio Note CD機。呢件東西,我好有意見。首先,二百多萬訂價,貴過Richard Mille手錶好幾過形號,造功極為粗劣,我在大陸隨時可以找廠商造個靚殼,大約數千人仔便可以。第二,我實比的價錢是一百零幾萬,為什麼這麼大的折扣?這不是折扣,而是傾銷!定價有何意義呢?我作為消費者,這種做生意方式,我又有什麼保障?我不怕蝕,但這種銷售模式是十分之無腦的做法。至於聲音方面,我真的不太清楚,蔡琴靚過真人,大戲非常之悶,所有尾音拉長,是我老母説的。她跟林家聲學藝數年,佢聽野醒過我!

我有多條Odin,雙皇冠,三皇冠Siltech 電源缐,大約八萬多買,因為狗友們話有保障,結果別超關門大吉,現在兩三萬可以買到。所以整個行頭,我認為做得極差,冇腦,銷售冇技巧,差差差!
  • Vertere Flagship Power Cable - HBS will be launched this Saturday at the exclusive Robert Koda Event. 

• Napoleon,

我是位於台灣的Jeff。我的性格和你有相似的地方。希望你能在此找到你所追求的。你母親能隨林家聲學藝,非常之不簡單,她對聲音和節奏的準確,一定比發燒友高超很多。
  • R_KR_K
    edited December 2019

With no AE Super high end audio shows recently I have missed Hong Kong.

While PT was busy developing and perfecting Divin Laboratory and his home system, while Wadax brought us the mighty Atlantis, I was hard at work with the “K-160”.

Now it is time to share these efforts for both PT and I. I am excited like a little boy at Christmas to come over to Hong Kong and see my old friends! And of course I am thrilled to “play with the toys” and present 匠心 K-160.

These are going to be a couple of exciting days – See you in Hong Kong!

• Robert,

Looking forward to seeing you this Sat!  This amp represents a new height of your achievement and contribution in the audio industry and certainly set a leading example for many to follow given the technological breakthroughs it entails.  

Have a safe flight!
    Marvel

• Jeff兄,

我不怕貴,最緊要是貴得有理由。我討厭狗友常常話幫我慳錢,我不是要平,我是要買到堅野。何謂堅?拿度帶隻四百萬Richard Mille跎飛輪打網球,冇事!錶好輕如紙,這叫堅。我欣賞這樣高端的市場推廣。但是音響呢?幾百萬對喇叭,什麼人賣?有冇人教我玩?教我聽?送貨後即閃啦。最後母親大人叫我停,太吵鬧!挑那星!投訴一下就帶班高人指點。我十分討厭扮中立的高人,sell咪sell囉,不需要扮。在這行太多這些高人,周圍都係!

我在反思中,一係全部賤賣,永遠不玩。一係就全套換咗佢。我需要多啲時間了解。

• Robert arrived at Divin Lab. 

• edited December 2019
    Robert has quite a demanding character when it comes to audio.  He brought his own CDs and LPs for an virgin Divin Lab experience. About half an hour before the Takumi even finished warming up, he whispered to my ear, “Other than my own listening room which designed with respect to my specification listening preference (also hand built by myself), I have never complimented any others’ system.  But I have to say Divin Lab is quite a feat! Most importantly, it is so easy for me to get involved into the music that I truly know for decades.  You have one hell of a system here.”

Tomorrow demonstration is going to be monumental. And after that, Robert can finally relax and enjoy Xmas with his family. 

See you all tomorrow. 

PT
  • 恭祝今天的音響盛宴成功。我們在台灣的粉絲非常讚賞御品的盛情專業發燒精神。隨波逐流的超市模式已經把音響行業弄到肢離破埣。希望你們在香港現時的逆境,也努力維持你們的原則。御品已經是一個國際品牌,再深化發展,應該是可以代表香港的一個品牌。
  • Official Launch of Robert Koda’s Takumi K160 power amplifier today Saturday 14th December at Divin Lab, flagship showroom of Audio Exotics.  

Apologies for the late announcement but we will LIVE STREAM from our Facebook Page the event from 2:00pm to 3:30pm, Hong Kong time. 

AE Team

• After the busy day, I have to take Robert to a nice quiet restaurant for good friend chatting. Robert always gives me the feeling of intense enthusiasm towards his innovative product design ideas.  

He is a very nice man.  So many family funny stories remind me that AE has worked with  Robert for so long time…Time may change our look but our heart always the same to music.  

When my philosophy comes across Robert's ideas on product design, its just like Michael Haydn's Introitus sounds rather similar to Mozart's "Quam olim Abrahae"! We share lots of similar norms, on the other hand, we enjoy exploring absurd music ideas. It was fun. Thank you all AE good heart friends to spend your valuable time for the K160 seminar!

Harmony development is the most !  
  • The official launch of K160 was not really a commercial event after all, it was more of a mini concert.  Audiences didn’t want to leave. I am really thankful of all who took their time to join this event.  The participation of Lincoln Cheng and Rebecca Chik from Audiotechnique enriched the event further. I have to say it is a rare event that touched the heart of all.