Skip to content

To Marvel about ee spk cable

Marvel,
What is the difference btw smr and ee spk cable? The smr spk cable is already superb. How far improvement using ee spk cable?

Thx for your opinion.

Alan

Comments

• Taking an analogy, if SMR is like sipping soft drink using a straw, SMR EE is like free drinking from the can. Difference is SMR will still give you a feeling of constraint on the flow (ie energy dispersion across all spectrum), while through SMR EE, the energy dispersion is only limited by the original recording...Both are tonality ultra linear and utterly transparent and quiet.

I used SMR for a long time and upgraded to EE just early in this year and I find the disappearance of the speaker more apparent.

Marvel
  • I don't quite get your analogy. Can you tell me why it is labeled extreme edition from sound angle?

Alan
  • SMR still have a sense of being limited while SMR EE is limitness. From the sound perspective, EE is full of energy and the pyramid type of energy dispersion from high to low is a uniform triangular shape. Signal just passes through these cables without degradation in the energy and speed. SMR in comparison, a still bit shy on the bass.