Skip to content
Options

Orpheus Privilege transport - 技驚四座之作

2»

Comments

• Options
    This spaceship looks very futuristic to me. Not easy to associate its outlook with muscality. But I do believe the comments of Marvel.
  • Options
    Puyi,

Yes, indeed both PT and myself were surprised by this solidly milled beast suspecting that it would be overdamped by its sheer weight. But in fact, it is dynamically rich with fast transients. According to PT, it is the same Esoteric head that is being deployed in Esoteric's CD player as well as Playback Design. The magic and the secret is on the optical adjustment. PT also told me the Eso head has better extension into the two ends than Philips Pro2 but one has to be very skilful to adjust the intensity of the laser beam in order to avoid distortion. Of course I know nothing about this kind of rocket science but listening to the same set of CD back in my Zanden (Philips head for pickup), I sort of understand what PT means.

Are you a Zanden user? If yes, I suggest you bring some CDs to have a listen.

Marvel
  • Options
    Marvel大大, 好很...........堅呀!
  • Options
    Bro Fat,

Please go ahead, there will be one batch of production in May and the next one would likely be in Nov...your Zero has been in service for quite sometime, time to say goodbye....

Marvel
  • Options
    Bro Fat, heard that you have surrendered into the camp of Privilege...I know you are a big fans of Orpheus, good move!

I will hold the fire until the arrival of Vekian transport which has a high chance to appear in the Munich show....

Marvel
  • Options
    The O transport is truly marvelous. We compared it to all other high end transport you can think of in Taipei.
  • Options
    The first picture of the Vekian Transport
  • Options
    Highly anticipated