Skip to content
Options

NOISES

1235»

Comments

• Options
    It will sound as though the broadcast station moves to your home.
  • Options
    Yes,that's what I'm thinking. By the way, have you placed the order yet, it takes 3 months for making and delivery,anxiously waiting.
  • Options
    Order placed immediately. Yes, the waiting process is always painful.
  • Options
    After waiting for 3months, my Tripoint finally arrived. Immediately connected it to the Preos pre and Takumi power, the background is quieter, using the word 'serenity' is a closer description of what I hear...a simple ABA comparison is good enough to ascertain this is something once connected, one can never fallback to the state without it.

I have not yet hook up the Vekian and Zanden phono, will do so as next step...

The finishing of the new Tripoint is much more polished and well crafted!

Marvel
  • Options
    有心不怕遲!
  • Options
    Spartan FANS!!

Marvel, Peter Tsang, Raymond & Jeff Saprtan will arrive in April....very soon. Will have a major breakthrough in your systems !!

Thanks for your support of AE.

J
  • Options
    The waiting time is really damn too long. I hope there will be no delay!
  • Options
    After the connection of the Troy to my Preos and Takumi, I went on to connect the other 2 ground wire to my Zanden phono (power supplies)and Vekian DAC. The background becomes deeper and darker on both CD and LP playback! I can hear more details from the recording and Troy helps to remove a thin film out of the tonal picture thus making it more transparent. Without the Troy, the noise creates some false ambience/air to the playback and one just gets along with these noises thinking that it is part of the recording and how revealing his system is but in fact, such noise distorts and destroys the real ambience and harmonics structure of the recording.

Marvel
  • Options
    Having the Troy in my system for many months, still one issue I'm not quite sure, does the TROY kill some(very very little)highs, or just the noises that make me think I'm hearing more highs.
  • Options
    Why bother the very very little? If I were you, I am very much concerned the large section of low bass completely missing from your horn speakers.
  • Options
    Voy, I don't care much about the lower bass cos my listening room is small, instead I can't stand too much undefined bass flowing around.
  • Options
    PTsang, Marvel, and Raymond,

Your SPARTAN AC will arrive end of this week.
  • Options
    That's really wonderful...Troy+Spartan I think I will be left only with the room acoustics while the ground noise and noise from power would have been eliminated...With Troy, I can already hear a lot of microdynamics and details at the background, I cannot wait longer for the Spartan as I am fundamentally a 'power' guy who are always fascinated by power cords, power bars etc among all other assesories...
  • Options
    The Spartan arrived today about an hour ago, I connected the Zandan processor and the 2 Gakuoh amps and that's what I can do for the moment. The sound is stunning, so organic, so human, damn good.