Skip to content
Options

Organic Breakfast

The performance is very simple. Organic Inter-connect is that the best way to understand the emergence of your system’s sound, the flow of sound energy, and, or, for the sound quality matter, the transformation of unknown CD signal into best comfortable sound.

We always concern about the true phenomena which happened on the stage…where is the cello?? What is the violin position?? Which is the correct form of the singer’s word from mouth?? Any other mysterious changes that mark on the stage some long time ago?? We do all have not much sound quality in common but music, they share a basic, underlying pattern. This tiny little inexpensive cable and the Da Vinci Intony produced an unprecedented joyful time for me and my wife. As I said, we all have different hi-end system but Music has basic pattern in common. This cable gives me that “always here true music pattern” for me.

Little changes have big different. All the possible reasons for why there is a good improvement that happens at the margin, all the improvement are incremental changes which caused by the organic cable. Upper range gets higher and more apparent, the mid range more balance and got better resolution, bass got a bit more layering.

Instrument, the guitar sounds very true now. I can now find out what PT said the fingering and the picking skill of guitarists. The E flat minor power chord is now strong enough to chop me off!! JLam told me once an awful lot of what we remember about music is actually stored outside our brains! He said most of us deliberately don’t memorize most of the sensational or emotional meaning of different chords. He mentored me that a chord is the simultaneous sounding of two or more notes. The study of harmony involves the correct placing of chords with relation to each other. He also said that Johann Joachim Quantz considered A minor, along with C minor, much more suitable for expressing "the sad effect" than other minor keys. Now I can find out this kind of musical emotion from my Intony!

The new performance of my system now makes me more interest on Music study. I personally hate those fat ass come to my place, sit on my sofa saying: “ Ummm……OK la. Your system OK la. But your mid range very thick…..and too sweet…” But he even doesn’t know how to spell Beethoven’s first name!!! Or he simply doesn’t know why Haydn is often called “Father of the String Quartet”!! So sorry to say those cranky things but I do have sad experience on those so called audiophile, what what Audio King, Prince, Speaker position Emperor………my ass!!!

Enough for now. Thanks JLam and PT. AND Mr. DV, I find out the very true that even I have all SRA, Crazy rack, SMR EE, there are some basic things that make me a long distance to your Virtu sound. I will try my best to impress you with the best combination of AE stuff. We will see each other soon.

Merry X’ Mas For All Hi End and true sound lover!!

Comments

• Options
    Temp to try spk cable. But Mr.breakfast, don't get what you really mean. Maybe by english is bad.
  • Options
    Have a quick look
  • Options
    Dear Mr. Batman,

Sorry for my poor English. Unforyunately, I don't knoww how to type Chinese, I will definitely buy a writing board for Chiniese input.
  • Options
    早餐先生您好,

你對“有機”信源線連接在“達芬奇”前級和後級之間來推“語調”揚聲器真的很時髦和有品味!

雖然我們相隔很遠, 我很高興你, 蝙蝠俠, 牛奶仔,史努比的主人,和我對“有機” 信源線 深有同感. 我大約了解你寫的感覺. 看完幾次, 非常過癮!

剛看完 鋼琴調音師 介紹“有機” 喇叭線, 我已經火速打長途電話問JLam 老闆價. 用過其信源線, 沒有必要考慮, 我決定用整套“有機”線.至少抵玩過許多高價垃圾!

一起攪成套, 交流一下!

技安
  • Options
    Hi 技安 Bro!

I think Organis is a kind of "back up stuff" We need them for convienient. Sound really great and I find out tonight that the low bass is not good enough is becasue my DV speaker cables to the lower drives.......I have ordered the Organic Speaker cables to replace the DV cables.

WE should set up an Organic meal party !!
  • Options
    Just got my pair of organic IC. The cable looks elagant and professional. This is hard to believe it can be sold at its price tag. It is even harder to believe its performance after it is connected between my CD player and amp. Much more detail can now be listened, without causing any fatigue to my ear due to emphasis of high frequency to "show" more detail as many cables I tried in the past. This is my initail impression and will leave the cable run-in for several days before further audition. Very good recommendation PT.
  • Options
    It is hard to believe this is a copper cable because the resolution is better than most silver cables much more expensive.
  • Options
    I must thank PT for this wonderful cable.
    The most neutral and detailed sounding interconnect I've heard so far. Blends very well into my system and I can't wait to hear how it will sound when fully run in.