Skip to content
Options

The installation of Beta 0.5

13»

Comments

• Options
    I am real thankful of Mr.DV who paid another visit to me again today. Ever since his last visit two weeks ago, I had done so many to fine tune the system. After Mr.Zanden's endorsement, I knew I was more or less there. But I do know there are many other little problems that I may not be aware of. For instance, Alecy yesterday rightly pointed out that the "opening of the upper window" sucks mid bass energy of the left channel out of the room, causing energy imbalance in this region. He is the first one to point this out. Then he moved on to tell me I should not "completely shut the upper window" behind the right channel so as to allow some excessive energy to leak.

Then, when Mr.DV visited today, he immediately told me the bass is much more cleaner than before. We moved on to do so other room acoustics experiment. I always trust his ears on spotting problematic areas and indeed he helped me to improve further again.

We listened to a few cuts of chamber music with and without AC2. When I unplugged the Zanden CD player from the AC2, he listened for 2 minutes and then said the following to me, "Do you know why sometimes Chamber Music sound so boring? It is because you cannot feel the instruments are communicating with each other. It's like they are playing their own in the same space but without communication. This is exactly how I felt now when the Zanden CD player was not connected to the AC2."

And I am real delighted heard him said to me at the end of the session, "Your system's musicality is achieved. Sit back and relax."
  • Options
    Yes! We witness your hard working on this Cessaro system. Not only the past few weeks but in these 3 years.(With those numerous amplifier, dac, cable, acoustic in and out…..)

I did not check what cable you had changed, but your system does sound much better music than my last visit. Bingo!!! The mid and high area was benefit by the clean and transparency bass line, the details on tone color and texture also had been improved miles away than last time. Those bunch of audio stuff were disappear naturally, I felt the whole music picture combine smoothly.

Refer to the a/b test, without AC-2, the Trio we heard still has great tone and melody, but the Chord and Harmony, even some deeper details on each instrument was gone or All gone. Listening with these kind of discount, the music make me boring and tired. Then plug back to AC-2, the music get alive, it is more or less carry same improvement with Troy.

This is a difficult year to save money, don’t u agree? Dam!
  • Options
    昨天有幸再到PT度聽套0.5,真係好正.現場感到達一個新的境界.
  • Options
    依我膚淺之見, 我認為冇一個showroom可以和佢呢套Cessaro比較. 不是擦鞋, 是絕對的事實. 玩得好有心機.