Skip to content
Options

Mark's Craze Rack Square

The first Craze Rack Square of this size arrived HK today

Comments

• Options
    My Favorite "Mahogany" wood
  • Options
    Mark's home is nicely decorated with designer objects everywhere. The Craze Rack is standing on a carpet made by "Missoni"
  • Options
    A closer Shot of the Craze Rack. The Craze Rack is waiting for the arrival of the Da Vinci Unison turntable. Peter will set it up for Mark after setting up the Virtu for Mr.DV.
  • Options
    Why would anyone spend mega bucks on a rack? It all begins with the experience of Ohio XL+2 vibration control board. Mark's speaker will soon be replaced by Tidal's Contriva Diacera.
  • Options
    This is THE rack. The problem is I cannot just buy one. I need at least 4 of them.
  • Options
    Holy Mother !! I think the rack got a lot of scientific secrets !!
  • Options
    Esoteric X03SE sitting on VR board by SRA. The owner of the system was very very surprised by the incremental improvement by this board tonight.
  • Options
    He is considering to apply SRA boards on the rest of the machine. His system consists of the Wilson Sophia, Esoteric and Lindemann electronics from Germany.
  • Options
    This is the system picture
  • Options
    We all know the magnificient power of SRA but it can't fix the fundamental "THIN" sound of the Esoteric X03SE. I believe....