Skip to content

FLOW

Any big brother tried the FLOW? It looks fantastically built. Marvel bro, you should know something about it. Please share more.

Ju

Comments

• Julian,

I only briefly listened to it replacing Level 1 Mk2. The music is more expressive, soundstage more open with more coherence from the leading edge to the winding tail. I have not yet seriously listened to it in my system but I have an impression that SMR / SMR EE focus more on the structure, weight, linearity...this Flow series focuses more on accuracy of time phase across different frequency spectrum in order to present a synchronous propagation of tonal waves and that perhaps why it is named 'Flow'...Still too early to form any definite view.

Any news on your Zanden? Are you still waiting or you have got it in your system?

Marvel
  • It is really fun to be the customer of AE, lots of different perspective that I never think before. The 6moon job is really nice done.

I am not as rich as others in this group but I admire AE treats me with great respect. I am waiting for my Tron Seven Reference phono!

Patrick