Skip to content
Options

About Marvel floor

Voy, Marvel is a modest gentleman. We exchange emails for almost 2 years. I think he get straight to the point clear.

His tile floor is a problem, I agree. He will soon find solution with his friend.

Comments

• Options
    Hey guys, don't get serious. I say problems when I see it. But Marvel cannot leave the floor unsolved. That is fact and physics. His gears are all out of this damn world, and I know those EE snakes are real dangerous. I got hit by these EE snakes too. A complete system with all these snakes must send him to the Mars. I am envious of he got the luxury time to build such starbase but that floor really kills the view. If Marvel can capture on the rare EE snakes home, why not a pair of amp stand for that baldur monsters? I never go to Toscani with a Giorgio suit but a pair of bally shoes. Got me?

I see lots of guts out there in this forum. I am a pricky man and like to be pricky. No real intention to say bad words. That's Voy. The whole industry knows it.

Jeff, don't get serious. Marvel, you are still the man here! Tell me more about all these EE snakes experience.