Skip to content
Options

Coral Feet

This is my first time ever purchased something from this company. I have been reading about this group for two years. The discussions here are interesting and high quality. But most of the products, honestly, I cannot afford buying until now a set of coral feet.

I apply them underneath the EMM Lab CDSD player. To my astonishment, the improvement is so dramatic that triggers me to get a 2nd set for my preamp. Without luck, they were all sold. The leveling informations share by the members here is very useful. I spent 10 minutes to level everything correctly.

The 3D feelings are beyond my expectation. The treble is extended and smooth. Bass resolution improves substantially. Over the years, I had bought maybe more than 30 different type of spikes or feet including Goldmund cones and Harmonix feet, nothing come close to what I had experienced last week.

Now I begin to understand what makes this mysterious company special.

Comments

• Options
    1 set is essential in the absence of custom solution. 2 set is optimal. But don't go beyond 2 sets, it ain't necessary. The best is to apply them under the transport and the preamp, though I had great result under the Vekian dac power supply. It works wonder under the Wavac PR-T1.
  • Options
    Listening d coral feet with Tripoint, why d feets of Tripoint effect different sound?
  • Options
    Mr.DV, with due respect, I strongly discourage you from using the coral feet under the Tripoint Troy because it is too heavy for the coral feet to handle. You need a set of 4 for a proper evaluation. It is better to apply them under transport and preamp. The design of Tripoint is a wholesome concept, inclusive of the spike and the spike plate underneath.
  • Options
    There are some reason not use on other part........and i lost my passion during these counting down period for this Tango speaker, i need a heavier speaker, then no one can move my speaker position. dam!!!!!!