Skip to content
Options

Cessaro Beta in Munich

I was fortunate enough to spend the week in Munich with a pair of Cessaro speakers, and indeed present when Ralph demonstrated the Beta's to two AE stalwarts, Ralph played a recording of a Bosendorfer 'Imperial' , I have never heard a piano reproduced with the authority of the Beta's they are an unbelievably good loudspeaker, did the AE team enjoy the room? Keith.

Comments

• Options
    Keith, it was nice meeting you there in Munich. The completion of lower frequency makes me thoroughly understand the whole horn concept of Cessaro. I was truly truly truly impressed when Ralph spinned the dynamic piano LP. The limitation of space in my part of the world is a real obstacle but Ralph's idea of the Alpha One+ is very interesting.
  • Options
    The Alpha One +
  • Options
    What is the purpose of introducing the Alpha One plus?
  • Options
    WChow Hi, the Alpha + is a transition between the Alpha and Beta, it still has the active bass modules ,and the front loaded horns can be simply added at a later stage, I think it will be perfect for my room ,which isn't quite big enough to have a full set of Betas.
    The betas were superb in Munich, I couldn't believe the difference in recordings that I know well. Hope this helps Keith.