Skip to content
Options

Da Vinci System: 感動的一刻 (開放月)

Comments

• Options
    And, what's inside this nice pandora box?
  • Options
    The long awaited Lp Clamp designed by Peter. And the easiest in terms of capital requirement to acquire a Da Vinci experience!
  • Options
    I shall report later tonight my findings....I find it very nicely built and I have every confidence in Peter
  • Options
    PT, I got very excited after seeing it. How does it improve the sound?
  • Options
    The disc clamp by DV is "magical". I dislike to hype but it did exceed my expectation by a mile of what a simple clamp can do. The sound becomes more lively after applying it, very contrary to other experiences of overdamping. I test it on over 30 Lps last night.
  • Options
    Thanks for rushing during lunch time to deliver the disc clamp to me, I confirmed your listening impression. The sound become more lively... I got to listen more this afternoon and revert.
  • Options
    PT, thanks for your generous help last night. I will replace the broken rectified tube inside the Zanden phono with a new one today. AE fellows, any recommendation on rectified tube selection for the Zanden phono?
  • Options
    I will go today.
  • Options
    I grab the last one from PT tonight; really hate waiting.
  • Options
    昨天我所聽到的可以用震憾來形容, 大系统在細小的房間爆"馬5"真係嚇死我, 全頻極乾淨, 完全冇boom, 可以聽到低頻有層次的演釋, 但那一種滿瀉的層次感和各樂器的泛音不停地震憾我的心弦. 我都係用Vekian, 點解我完全做不到?

PT屢次說沒有Mr.DV的賜教冇有今天的表現, 於是我叫PT還原Mr.DV到訪前的聲音. 不出一分鐘, 我叫PT還原. 如果Marvel大大和亞力兄認為之前的聲音己很好, 我可以肯定現在是再要乾淨很多很多.

聽完Eason Chan唱"單車"後, 我好明白Marvel大大感受, 因為極度象真, 他的聲音表現好十分鬆化, 然後我聽好幾首靚歌, 但當播到此歌時....."Shall we Talk, 斜陽白趕一趟, 沉默令我聽得見葉兒聲聲降....", 自己也不自覺地唱了出來, 有種自然被感染了的feeling.

好野! 真係技術的表現, 我點不捨得的感覺..... Sunray時代又會是什麼的境境界呢?

聽完此系統好有感觸, 原來玩Hi FI, 真係要比心機.

• Options
    Isn't it gorgeous??? I shall listen to Mr.DV's Virtu in Switzerland after the Munich show next week.
  • Options
    Mr.DV, Peter and his team are working day and night to assemble the Virtu. Their first impression is "crazy". And the next question is "this is not even without burn in, what about after burn in?"

The guy mounting the drivers is called Sandro.
  • Options
    The field coil full range driver. That is really exquisite!
  • Options
    Keep testing different positions....
  • Options
    And Peter was listening after the assembly last night, and of course waiting for me to audition too.