Skip to content
Options

Da Vinci Gabriel turntable

Dear Peter

I would like to report to you my experience with your vinyl products.as you know we have ordered your aas gabriel TT, 12 inch arm, Universal transformer, and brief tried your prototype cartridge. the Turntable is really the very best table I have ever heard. very detailed, quite. and big dynamic, I am amazed what turntable can do even without any record clamp, it is simple yet very effective design, very easy to assemble. the most amazing product to me is your combo Universal transformer, and cartridge, as most of audiphile who have experience the " Step up transformer" I didn't expect such big change in terms of sound quality, and musicality.

the minute I connect the universal transformer, together with your cartridge, the whole music presentation goes to another level, it really reaches audio nirvana. the change is like changing the amp or speakers. music flowed extremely well, without any limitation. big dynamic, precise, and yet velvet smooth sound. I have never can imagine by adding step up transformer can do such job. it worth every penny. friends who had listening experience with your step up transformer, and cartridge have nothing to say. it is that simple. I think nothing to say is the best way to describe my experience.

Now, the only one problem is waiting time. thumbs up. I think who ever into vinyl, they should atleast listen to your universal transformer and cartridge before they decide to invest further on audio equipment.

Alex

Comments

• Options
    Marvel bro, have you got any chance to listen the DV tt? I wonder how does it compare with our big black bird.