Skip to content
Options

Argento Serentity speaker cable

I've just bought a pair of the cable from AE. The resolution and details of the cable, in particular in the bass region, is simple top of the line at the price range. The overall balance of the calbe is also excellent.

Would other users of the cable please share tyour experience.

Comments

• Options
    Small Potato,

How's Dubai? Hot? Look forward to visiting you again and set up the tuning devices with Linnman.

Marvel
  • Options
    Marvel hing, It's damn hot and humid here, much worse than my experience in Riyadh, may be I'm older now. When could I visit your place to enjoy your new stuffs?
  • Options
    Small Potato,

I am using xlo speaker cable for my wavac. How does serenity speaker cable with XLO?

Chi Yan
  • Options
    Chi Yan,

XLO is a typical US type cable that gives you "muscular" and "big impact" feeling. Argento is from a different camp that "musicality" and "Neurality" are the key considerations.

I wish I have the $$$ to go for SMR EE, like Marvel.

Other than Serenity, another option that you may consider is Da Vinci Grandezza Refrerence, its a bargain in terms of price performance. I am using 2 pairs to hook up my WAVAC and FAL..... Music just flow naturally.....

Big Piece
  • Options
    I share the same view as big piece. i did not have experience in xlo's speaker but i did use their limited edition and S2.1 IC in the past. They are very good in bass impact and control but lack the refinement and transparency of serenity cable.