Skip to content
Options

From Peter to Mr.DV

Mr.DV,

Regarding speakers, we have a speaker I have only one word:
phenomenal!!! The driver manufacturer comes to us in the next days for making the very fine adjustments. You know Peter loves precisions.

At first, he doesn’t trust Peter regarding the data and modification he requires, but now he is very impressed! He now understand why two bass drivers are better than one bass.

We also are very very happy. The clearness, the details, the
bass, the three-dimensionality, all is much better. I hear details I
never heard. The dimension of the speaker is the half of the
Intonation. I wish you and JLam/PT can hear this impressive musicality with us together in switzerland!!! Without doubt this is
our new Reference loudspeaker surpassing the old Intonation in a big way!

Mr. DV can look forward.

Peter/Jolanda

Comments

• Options
    Many thanks for good news!
  • Options
    Mr.dv, your speakers against the Intonation.
  • Options
    mr.dv, your speaker's design is clearly better than the original intonation.
  • Options
    Thanks! I felt impressive!

• Options
    The custom made VERTU for Mr.DV is completed. Transparency like snowflakes at swiss mountain and speed of Formula One racing car. Look at all the proprietary field coil bass drivers!
  • Options
    Jolanda took the photo by her mobile phone. Forgive the quality as she is too excited by the sound quality
  • Options
    The Vertu will complete the final puzzle of Mr.DV's very fine system. The AAS Gabriel is in a class of its own with the whole phono system.
  • Options
    To: Mr.DV

A short description of the Virtù :

This impressive new speaker represents a unique half-active loudspeaker system with field coil drivers.

The new design of drivers with special components for DaVinciAudio, have a decoupled cone from the basket. These drivers bring a very impressive clear sound, like snow flakes in the mountain and a very fast, and in the same time fantastic clear bass-sound.

By listening your favorite LP’s with this loudspeaker, you will hear new details of music you never heard before!!! We use a sophisticated asymmetric open baffle concept. Based with one side tone wood, the other side consists on a special multilayer damping system.
    Dimension: H 1780 x W490 x D550

The speaker feet are proprietary inventions by Da Vinci Audio.
  • Options
    PT, Today when you ask me describe the sound of AAS Gabriel, I was getting touch in a sudden. Sometime the lost memories will come back to your brain in a sudden.

Many years ago, my art teacher asked me what I found from a painting by Vincent Van Gogh. I came back told her after a week, I said: even we are looking at a copy, when I study more and looking deep in to it, I found a door was opening, it gave you inspiration, drawing technique, knowlage, the history and every things were there and waiting to be discovery...

Then I start understand what call "Piece of Art"!

Mr.DV