Skip to content
Options

決戰陽明之巔!Wavac 805MK-II vs 833

13»

Comments

• Options
    Voy,

You are right, our systems are now more like copycats. With my Bergman+Tidal, they sound similar to Thales+Raven+Tidal in PT's system. The differences are the treble quality and extension are better in PT's system, bass quality and because of the acoustic tuning skill, bass structure is more well defined but the speed is less fast than in my case. DV phono is another breed allowing me to get closer to a very passionate musical presentation which is unlike the kind of transparent, neutral type of presentation depicted by Tidal phono. On DV combo, one can indulge quickly into the music without paying too much attention in analysing. It simply releases the 'springal tension' of your mind and forget about 'what's next'.

Marvel
  • Options
    Hi Marvel, isn't the Da Vinci lovely? Tidal is top dog but not easy to integrate in a high eff system. It will be fun if you can listen to a complete Tidal suite with their own speakers. The other guy in this community has a pair of Piano Diacera. This is a great speaker.

I am always a big fan of Da Vinci. If the ultimate objective is music appreciation, why do we need to care about neutrality?
  • Options
    我自己是833用家,當然捧自己場.
    Marvel口味較清淡,會喜歡tidal +805 MK2多些.
    我等大魚大肉者,是會喜愛wavac+833多些.
  • Options
    有冇唸過833mk2咩料?