Skip to content
Options

Marvel bro back in town?

Are you slaving the silver bat well? Tell me more.

Comments

• Options
    Hi, Voy,

Yes indeed I arrived back yesterday afternoon. Silver batman and the upgraded Zanden 2000P resumed back to service last night. Syren presents a continuous modulations of music flow. Silence between the notes married seamlessly with the harmonic sensuality which is all but stunning.

The upgraded Zanden delivers or better say, frees music from the original recording and translates it into an emotional message which is so calm and firm.

Zanden (upgraded) + Syren combo generates lightning flashing and thunder crashing dynamics, fast but solid, march-like rhythms but contiguous. Again, if I may compare this with the orginal Zanden+Karan, the new combo has a 'bolder' and 'richer' tonal expression surfing from one harmonic group to another harmonic group. Whilst Karan is believed to have an upper hand on the bass control on orchestral type of music, the upgraded Zanden has helped supplementing this when pairing up with Syren. No doubt when I switch back to use Karan on the upgraded Zanden, I would be shocked.

My short term conclusion: music seems to be telling of itself, nothing more, nothing less!

Marvel
  • Options
    Marvel, you got it! I told you 2 months ago how the syren would do. You got to experience yourself. This is true dynamic, not the 268 type. I had the 268 for 2 years. I had two version of 268. I know what it sells. I liked it and hated it too. It is all about over boost energy, quite happy for sometime.

We test many times in my taipei mansion. the syren is truly splendid. The karan pre and power after test many times still play orchestra and symphony the best.

Zanden super clock is first rate, period. Dump your swiss candy.

Jeff