Skip to content
Options

What's the horning dac all about?

How's the sound? How's the horning amp sound? Marvel bro, you must know something.

Comments

• Options
    Hi, Robert,

No information yet. I know they are making the transport and DAC and probably the DAC would come first. Will let you know when I have got more info. Where did you get this lead by the way?

Marvel
  • Options
    There is a whole article about it on the news page. Didnt you see it?
  • Options
    Marvel,

Have you read the latest Horning article in the news section? I would like to hear your opinion. The Zanden super clock system is too expensive for me. I hope the Horning fares well. From the writing, it seems they are something unique. I enjoy reading the news section. They are always presented with substance, well written, and interesting.

Are you the one who bought it?

Kingston
  • Options
    Robert,
    I have not heard it although on one day when I visited PT, I saw the pair of transport and DAC was lying on the floor. I know it has been sold and another pair is coming. Hope I would be able to hear it before it goes to another owner.

According to PT, there is absolutely no trace of digital sound from this source. He said even the Zanden combo would render a gap, albeit extremely small, with LP. Horning is the closest digital source to LP. But closest to LP does not equal to closest to real sournce reproduction, I think.

Marvel