Skip to content
Options

Charles, your Heritage DAC was shipped yesterday

13»

Comments

• Options
    Charles,

After i see PT today, i think you got a very good deal.
    The New feet look different with the other one use on Tango speaker, Any things to share? Any vibration improve or that is another things?

• Options
    查兄, 昨天我已聽過"栢文"的威力, 動態比天鵝盤明顯再大, 有direct drive的感覺, 但行氣浮背景極寧靜, 全頻毫無沙石, 低頻去得有力潛得好深, 弦樂悠揚, 鋼琴像天鵝盤一樣流暢但多很多細節, 我不是黑膠高手, 只能說聽感. 在印象下, 大雀仔中低以下有點穩過籠的感覺. 栢文個低真係好堅, 可以幻想到在Eufro下的表現應是好好
  • Options
    昨天心思思又再去聽"栢文", 師父再把支氣臂細心微調後, 聽Kogan拉柴記小提琴第一協奏曲真係技驚四座, 我好肯定天鵝盤冇栢文那份悠揚, 細絰以及那種驚人的然分隔度, 低頻不但可自由在空氣移動而且有力度. 聽聞我離開後, Marvel大大突然出現, 聽了Kogan和數隻碟後都冇野講, 只有讚噗離場.

"栢文"+Zanden phono"+"PR-T1"+"805" 推康寧, 我夠胆推斷將會是一個絕對的音樂體驗. 查兄, 我期侍七月五日的來臨
  • Options
    Where I can audition Bergman?
  • Options

Marvel, Hows the Air bearing sound to you?
  • Options
    吃妟是好多人, 因為PT連Zanden瘋佬都拿了出來, 而Marvel大大又突然在我離去後出現, 睇黎佢昨晚已仲了栢民氣毒
  • Options
    个盤用乜唱頭?
  • Options
    I believe it is the Ortofon Flagship MC Winfield. 發哥, we might be there at the same time. Were you the one wearing glasses at around 1:30pm? The experience was a very good one.
  • Options
    Marvel bro, can you share more? Why did you listen to it two times?
  • Options
    Hung, Fat bro,

Yes, I went there at around 2pm and listen to Bergmann pairing with Zanden phono...all except the phono are the same as the first time I heard it. The LP master has put more effort in matching the impedance between the cartridge and Zanden phono making the balance between soundstage and texture/contents very pleased to my ears.

What attracts me most from this new TT is the dynamical impact in all frequencies which is full of energy, punchy, jumpy but certainly not deliberately. It is not difficult for me to envisage if retrofitting it into my current system using a pair of SMR EE as phono cable together with a tailor made SRC Ohio XL2, this new TT will produce flying colors.

Lucky Charles and DSo that AE has unleashed this right at the time when they are about to embark into the vinyl project.

Marvel
  • Options
    You need painstaking pateince to get the amount of air right for such design. When it is all said and done, I always prefer air-borne solution than hard coupling design. My Kuzma air arm is one of the best in the world, but I don't like the platter, a bit noisy and over-exaggerate the impact of the lower mid-bass (system depednent). Try to ask some people who play real cello and comment on cello reproduction on either the Kuzma and the Raven. The answer is always the same very good sound, but a real cello cannot reproduce so much energy than the recording. I check this for 10 years in many hard-coupling design. But for symphonic scores, such design always delivers the impact. I like it sometimes, I dislike it sometimes, depends on what kind of music I like.

Well, the bass foundation of such design is always solid, and I hear no discerning differences between Kuzma and Raven in this regard. Raven clearly has a blacker background but the magic of the kuzma comes from the arm. The combination of air-borne solution on the arm and hard coupling solution for the platter is clever but the duality solution is also present in the final sound.

A complete air-borne solution should be theoretically the best but I got to listen myself.