查兄, 聽講話你已秘密去聽了805v2, 有冇仲毒先?
  • Options
    發哥

805v2 會係我下一部 amp, 不過唔知幾時買.
    你的 horning 加上 天鵝"吉斯哥", 肯定正到魂.
    幾時比個機會我聽下呀
  • Options
    Bro Fat,

I am also very keen to visit you as I have heard Eufro many times and PT reassures me that your pair is very special compared to other piano black ones.

Charles, it is great that you will go for Mk2 and I am sure it will further alleviate your system to the next few levels...wowo ...I am sure when mine is delivered, I will hold some parties, yourself included, to come over....Jul is not far away...

Marvel
  • Options
    Before I packed the 805v2 this morning, I briefly listened to the cyroed 805 made by RCA. The bass is unforgettable, the Mr.Zanden type of bass layering and quantity. Too bad, there are not too many pair of such tubes left....
  • Options
    Bro Fat,

How's your Eufrodite evolving? Can I bother you a short audition tomorrow morning?

Marvel
  • Options
    Marvel大大, 我現在星洲, 待吉斯哥六月頭到先招呼各大哥到訪.

我不明白你既有Heritage, 又有Zanden分體, 點解還對明知次一等的東西有興趣? 莫非於江湖傳聞....要玩過灑Hi End名牌為目標?

如在下愚見, 集中資源玩好現有系統較為理性.
  • Options
    Bro Fat,

Let's fix some other time as you are not in HK at the moment.

The question is whether this '明知次一等的東西' is always valid and this curiosity keeps driving me to open up my mind, ears and sometimes savings account to make trials. Of course, in these days, I saved a lot of these 'fruitless' effort because PT may have already tried some of them or his in-depth product knowledge has already precluded me from going along the wrong path. I have to repeatedly thank PT for his expert advice without which I may have bought several tonearms and cartridges which I thought seriously trying because he has tried them all, believe it or not!!

Marvel
  • Options
    I confirm it is not worthy for a trial. My experience in Taipei is similar to Charles.