Skip to content
Options

B.A.C.H

Best Audio Components for Hi Fi....look like this !!

Comments

• Options
    I used the bach cake and the reference feet in my orpheus system. First impression is very good. I put the bach under the O player and the Reference feet under the O1Se. Sorry not very good with English describing sound. But there are very natural sound! Robert, you should try them

Dan
  • Options
    Dan,

I am thinking about trying them, however, the Reference feet may be too tall for the limited vertical space I have for the 01SE. I do not know if it id better to use the Classic Feet or the Bach under it, any suggestion? Anyway, I will go on a business trip to Hong Kong early next month, it will be a good time to look into getting them.

Robert

• Options
    The Crazy AE Mechanical Vibration Control Crew,

I saw the introduction to Bach, very interesting. However, the intro and the listening impression were done in conjection with the Reference feet, and also stated was "If I take one set of Reference Feet away, I am sure the conclusion will change.", so it is hard to tell if a set of Bach is good by itself. Can we get a bit more insight?

Also, can you guys post a link to Bach' web site if there is one. Thanks!!

Robert
  • Options
    Robert,

The same logic applies o the testing of any cable and component as well. If you are testing cable A with the presence of cable B. Your conclusion of cable A is determined in part by cable B. It is only upon repeat trials on different positions in conjunction with different things could one say something more conclusive. Based on initial trial, the characteristics of the BACH and the REFERENCE FEET are listed as follows:

Reference Feet: Dynamic, fast,transient, better imaging
    Bach: More development timbre (more color of any given tone), variation of energy at micro level consititues better musical flow, unveiling of more low level signals.

The Reference Feet seems to deal with the macro part of the musical picture. The Bach on the other hand, deal with the micro part. Applying them together thus yield the best result in our own case.

MV Crew
  • Options
    MV Crew,

Thanks for the clarification on Bach and Reference feet ! I would certainly be interested in trying them.

Robert