Skip to content
Options

DV's MC Ref Cartridge - The Sun King

2»

Comments

• Options
    Alecy, the Tidal preos is impressive. Your Tidal speakers should be a great buy. Some friends of mine in Aussie without any hesitation dumped the Kharma upon a few listening sessions with the Tidal. My memories, if they are right, their models are below the Piano Diacera. Most of them comment a fatigue-free listening experience with great resolution over a wide dynamic range. The built quality is also miles ahead of the Kharma. The Tidal is a understatement but who cares the glory if music warms your heart right?
  • Options
    Marvel,

You are more than welcome to come over. Your immense experience will no doubt help to reaffirm the harshness of Kharma over that of Tidal.

Voy R,

You do have a piercing sense of sensitivity and your words go right to the heart of the matter. I am a music man and prefer an understatement rather than to bath in momentary glories. I think the PD will serve me well in my current environment.
  • Options
    Alecy, it's PT who trains me up my "piercing" sense. He's always ahead of the curve. It's dangerous to confront his audio advices as he will let you champion for a short while before you call his audio ambulance. He got me all the time! But I am grateful and excited all the time as well. I like challenges.

Marvel bro's immense experiences on audio gears do raise my eyebrows a few inches up but his so called "consistent inconsistency" behavior always ignites my senses. I cannot help but hammer him big time. I am sure he dosen't mind me doing this.

Alecy, get a Preos Ref if you can. My fingers are crossing on the photo album of your "Tidal" days.