Skip to content
Options

Danny's Horny Route

Danny,

Your speaker is luxuriously finished with real walnut wood veneer. According to Ralph (designer/owner of Cessaro Horn Acoustics), you can feel the texture of the wood when you touch the surface. The textures are very dense with random pattern.

The tweeter employs the best in the world - the TAD super tweeter mounted on a solid golden horn (the golden horn is tailored-made for Mr.Zanden. PT's Alpha One uses the silver horn for the TAD super tweeter. Ralph thinks it is a good idea to apply them to the Affascinate Special Edition Horn). This horn for the tweeter will provide even more freedom on the upper frequency, more naturally extend. The mid-range and the bass drivers are all higher grade than the non-SE version.

Ralph will ship the speakers next week after 3 weeks of non stop burn-in. Ralph will then come to HK to do the setup together with you.

I am yet to know his exact schedule. As soon as I know, PT will let you know (It should be within 2 weeks). I am grateful you have chosen the Cessaro Route. With them, the full potential of your front end electronics will be uplifted by a few bars. The Wavac 805 will run wild and Zanden's musicality will beautify your mind.

Comments

• Options
    Wow wow wow...Affascinate Special Edition for DSo! Congratulations!! I am happy to have some companion and we can share more on this. Let's go together with the 805Mk2!!

Marvel
  • Options
    Ralph was kind enough to send me a photograph of your new Affascinate, they are truly beautiful, I envy you.
  • Options
    Danny, you have made the right choice. Congrat on your horny journey.
  • Options
    What a suprise! more & more ultimate system...blessedness on our ear.
  • Options
    After the visit to Marvel's place twice during the Lunar Year, I already could not resist the horny. However I would like to see what 805V2 can do to this beautiful babe before I go for the real horny route. The big surprise from the SMR SE really speeds up my decision as I am now fully confident of all AE's products and PT's recommendations.

Marvel bro, you will be invited for the set up of my new babe and we should visit each other and exchange ideas more in the near future. 805V2? I would rather go for more SMR SE first.

Thanks to all AE fellows for your valuable opinions and suggestions, I will share more after the arrival of the Affascinate SE.

Danny
  • Options
    This is a pair of gorgeous speaker!
  • Options
    Seductive! I am getting more and more horny!
  • Options
    Wow, beautiful!
  • Options
    This pair really looks cool. Driving them with Wavac 805 will be interesting.
  • Options
    Congratulations! The combination of golden horn and walnut looks very noble.
  • Options
    Danny, Ralph of Cessaro will arrive on March 14th and will do the installation and setup together with you on March 15th. He will go back to Germany on the evening of March 16th.

We shall arrange the delivery of the Cessaro early March 15th morning or earlier, if your schedule permits. If we can deliver the speaker prior Ralph visit you, we can have time to do fine tuning.

• Options
    You wil be a happy man using wavac driving the cessaro.
  • Options
    Jlam,

Thanks for posting the picture, they are far more beautiful than I expected and my boss at home will be very happy to see them resided in our living room.

PT,

Let’s confirm the delivery of this babe on March 14th at noon; I strongly believe the surprise will be much much bigger than the SMR SE. Marvel and Charles, would you like to join the party? Your golden ears are very valuable for the setup.

Danny
  • Options
    Danny, more pics of your speakers. According to Ralph, the Horn curve is also different from the non-SE version. It is hard to see in the picture but you will notice the differences between this one and the non-SE version once you see the real thing.
  • Options
    The golden tweeter horn for the TAD has even more stress free high frequency development than the silver tweeter horn. We should be thankful of Mr.Zanden's discerning requirement for his speaker, or else Ralph will never come up with such idea to apply the golden tweeter horn in the SE version.