Skip to content
Options

Zanden 2500 CD player

Serial 001 is awaiting Shanghai Bigpiece here in HK.

Comments

• Options
    Thanks AE for this early Christmas present. JLam and PT have put in a lot of effort in securing the first first unit for me. Much appreciated. I am looking forward to this "masterpiece" by Yamada san, which will be the final piece of the puzzle of my setup in Shanghai. Before I ship it back to Shanghai on 10DEC, not sure if PT can help me to run in or even arrange a listening sharing session with other AE fellows in HK?

Bigpiece
  • Options
    Bigpiece,

You are welcome. Thank you for your persistent support in 07. There will be more big surprises from you in 08.

J.Lam
  • Options
    Being a current user of the Zanden combo, I have a strong faith that this one box CD player will be a strong contender in the market.

Bigpiece, isn't it a big pride to own the very first Serial 001 globally? Please share more after you have taken it back to Shanghai.

Marvel
  • Options
    Sure. I understand the launch of this Player has been delayed for a few times. Simiply because of Yamada san's extreme high standard on the performance. Looking forward to see how this is compared with the 5000 combo
    Bigpiece
  • Options
    We are as eager as Bigpiece to test try the world first Zanden 2500 CDP this Saturday morning. Ulrik of Argento is kind enough to fedex you a single OR just for you to partner it with this wondrous creation by Yamada san who has spent more than 1 year to keep fine-tuning the sound until the last minute.