Skip to content
Options

The Arrival of Charles' Eufrodite Ultimate Signature

It took almost 4 months to complete this masterpiece, the latest Eufrodite by Tommy Horning. The waiting is worthwhile.

Comments

• Options
    The lacquer Piano Black finish on them is superb!
  • Options
    The right channel
  • Options
    The Left Channel
  • Options
    The FE feet underneath (comes as standard offering)
  • Options
    Right out of the box, the Eufrodite sounds superb especially in the area of "density" and natural extension of frequency from mid high to high area.

The problems of the previous pair as expressed to me by Danny and ccn are ALL gone! When Charles finish the burn in process, it is worthwhile to pay another visit. Mind you that the burn in process of the isobraric drivers can be very long.

The acoustics have to be reworked probably completely from top to bottom. I was there for one hour. When he played the Eason Chan live concert, the density of his voice alongside all the subtle textures, with micro-movement such as his change of breathing at each lyrical lines are very very vivid. Being a Eufrodie user myself, plus the setup of so many pairs in HK, Shanghai and Singapore in the past 12 months, I truly feel the design really matures into the next stage.

Danny, I am terribly sorry that my only 2.5 hrs quota was used to help Charles today. I promise next Saturday afternoon (if you are free), I shall help your acoustics. I am so tired to the point of sleeping in the street but the latest Eufro really woke me up.

Give Charles a call to learn more. I am sure he will not sleep tonight as he is so impatient to work out the 8 pairs of isobraric bass drivers. The next pair of Eufro will be made by exotic wood veneer (Indian Apple Tree) lacquered finish.
  • Options
    Charles,

Congratulations! I use the Eufro in Taipei for more than 1 year. I could not go back to my old Avalon Eidolon Diamond even my version is one of the earliest. What are the changes of the latest one over the old pair? I suppose that is the earliest version offfered by AE for demo?

You got a great speaker. I remember Marvel bro struggles to buy or not buy when he first listened to it. Now, there are many Eufro owners in this community.

Hung
  • Options
    PT,

Don't worry, I did enjoy moving around those silver cubes myself last weekend anyway. I may not be available on Saturday but can be free anytime on Sunday, wish you could be okay.

Charles,

Congratulations! The burn in period is really a painstaking process, always wonder why the speaker manufacturer cannot help on this issue. When can I make a visit to learn more about this magic Eufro?

Danny
  • Options
    查兄

我知你對終極板Eufro有料到,淨係個箱都重了10kg,聽聞中頻密度極高,中高伸展極為細緻自然,中低至低好乾淨。八對isobass單元,我睇有排煲。可能你暫時要減少noise filter才能聽真。

黑珍珠中音是否拋離白色version?
  • Options
    查兄
    點解唔報告下你系統進程?
  • Options
    Hung 兄

我之前係用 AE 的 Demo.

發哥

而家新的 horning 須要時間 run-in 呀, 不過可以肯定答你新的 horning 和舊的比較分別係很大.

Charles
  • Options
    查兄, 你套野玩成點?聽好多人講都話你有料到, 唔係一個人說, 是每一個都話你掂!!
  • Options
    Hows d run-in progress? visit tour?
  • Options
    發哥

我套野玩得一般,仍雖努力.
    我的料全都係 PT 教的, PT 真係有料到.

c.c.n

三個月的不停煲練後, 初有小成, 估計要多半年以上才有半成呀.

Charles