Skip to content
Options

Where is siver batman?

Marvel bro,

Poor batman awaits the aweakening of silver batman. The poor batman touches my heart tremendously. Will your silver batman kill me softly and let me die in music?

Have you fixed the floor problem of yours? That kind of devil floor could break your eardrum!

Silver bat, come on!

VR

Comments

• Options
    Hi, Voy,

Silver batman is still on its way, Tue/Wed next week may be. Why don\'t you send it back to upgrade to the full option? I recall when I decided to buy this, I asked Piano Tuner if there is one tube preamp that I need to keep side by side of Karan as its SS counterpart, would Syren be the One. Tuner considered no time and said yes. He is a very good friend of mine and he knows spending this amount of money from me is a major acquisition and must be prudent. I have not heard it and looking through their website, it only attracts me by its unusual knots on the front. Those silver options 1,2,3,4 don\'t ring a bell to a dumbdell like me. My experience on tube preamps is only limited to Nagra PLL and PLP. You may ask, then how did I decide? The same way as I did to purchase the Heritage, after x-examining the design, some facts about the designer, exchange views with tuner then bought them trusting the instincts of Tuner and myself.

Next week will see the upgraded Zanden and the Silver Batman. Can\'t wait how these 2 would turn my system into an uncharted zone in my musical journey.

Floor problem is still there. I put wooden plank on the speakers, managed to alleviate the problem quite a bit. Let me know how you feel when you come and visit me probably in 2 weeks\' time to allow burning in for the Silver Batman.

Marvel
  • Options
    Marvel bro,

You ain\'t a dumbell. My colleagues in wall street say Marvel bro is classy, sentimentally arrogant and a deep pocket. I admire interesting chap, like Marvel bro. That consistently inconsistent label of yours is making some real big brother in London laughed to death.

Jlam didnt ever tell me there are options in the batman storyline. All I know is an phono option. I listened to the Zanden phono, no complaint, I ordered the poor batman next day.

I have no fxxxking time! Send the batman back and forth and not kowing where is my next stay is pain! I mean real pain in the ass!

Aint you some kind of spokesperson for Jlan and AE? I can smell it.

That system of yours on the planet website generates many interest in London and NY. It is very unusual and megabuck system. Ever since I point out the floor problem of yours, many many poor audio souls tried to fix the floor.

The silver batman may not like the german tanks. Who would love the geramn tanks anyway? Are you familiar with WWII history?

The batman will change your perspective of musical flow. Ops, that is the poor batman\'s call. The silver batman may kill marvel bro on the bed of music. Be careful!

The whole world is watching.

VR

• Options
    Voy,

I believe the quality of the system manifests itself rather than a need to have a spokesperson. I would only cast myself as a true supporter of the exotic products from AE and am a nosy person to share my experience in the forum like this. I used to write in a local web forum but too much conspiracy theory has driven me out of that circle. Do I have implicit benefits for saying good words for AE products, I have the Silver Batman and you have got the Black one tells a lot. Just joking...as you know, this is always the choice of the customer provided it is not in limited supply (like the SuperClock). From the negative side, I am sometimes the 2nd victim, if not the first for new and exotic stuff like the Baldur300 Geman Tank you saw in the Gallery.

Tell me more about WWII please.

If Silver Batman is going to kill me, I am sure it is killing me softly with its windling and tinkling voice of silver....what is a better way to die for....wa ha ha ha ha....

Marvel
  • Options
    Hello,

Voy, the normal version of syren is already quite a linestage. A complete silver version should be esoteric. The linestage is colorness. I can imagine why you can taste Anna\'s voice with the syren.

Marvel, your syren iis something that we all anticipate. World War II, you have the Japanese source, German amplifications. Only Italy is missing.

Kingston
  • Options
    Kingston,

You miss our dearest USA...may be its time to call up Boulder Bomber...I am sure the Japanese source will capture my soul for more than 3 years and 8 months! (note. Hongkong was captured by Japan during the WWII for 3 years and 8 months). Thanks for decoding the WWII for me!

What interconnect are you using on the Syren? Wise to use silver or use copper is a better match? My Argento suite are all in silver.

Thanks.
    Marvel
  • Options
    Marvel,

I am fine with the serenity reference se. I wish I have the $$$ for your SMR EE.

The US bomber, ah,,, could not fly too far.....

Kingston
  • Options
    Marvel,

I am interested to learn your experience of the full blown syren, especially the phono section.

Plato
  • Options
    Marvel bro, don\'t make this kind of joke. Many Chinese suffered during the 3.8 years. Be cautious on your words, marvel bro.

Where is the silver batman? Still in the UK? You deep pocket bro will be packed this week. You will have an orgy of zanden super clock and silver batman. You are such a greedy audio soul.

My sec is looking up my schedule this month. Do you mind telling me what kind of wine you like? I like to have a glass of red when I listen to music. Treat it as a little gift from poor batman to silver batman.

You got to drink the red together with me. Wine and music. Aren\'t they great friend of yours?

VR
  • Options
    Dear Voy,

Thanks for reminding and I apologise to those who have suffered during that period for using this inappropriately. I just want to illustrate my wish to keep Zanden source forever. Excellent point! Thanks.

All my $$ goes to the clock upgrade and the Silver batman and no more for the red. Frankly I am not a wine lover but by all means bring your favourite red (and the wine opener please)...

Everything will come this week...let\'s be patient.
    Marvel
  • Options
    Ain\'t you give no face to poor batman? It is real rare you have no wine opener. What kind of business are you in?

VR
  • Options
    The best (I hope) that I could serve you is the music rendered by the German tank which may or may not change your perception. But I will try my best to explain why I like them.

I am in the supporting service of the financial sector.

Marvel
  • Options
    Voy,

Are you trying to test Marvel bro system?

Julian
  • Options
    Juilian,

Well, not really tests but challenges to the champion.

Marvel bro, I will stop by Hong Kong briefly on Friday evening this week before heading back to the US on Sat morning. Will the silver bat and superclock be there? How\'s the floor problem of yours?

I only have few hours of time. If you are not ready, please tell me straight. I hate wasting time.

VR
  • Options
    Voy, unlikely that I would get both of them this week as both Yamada san and Mr Tricker are crazily tied up...

Better pick another time. Floor problem, you come and find out...trust your ears and don\'t trust your eyes...I am not saying the problem is not there but I want you to tell me how big the problem is after auditioning.

I am probably the Champion of \' Big Bird in a small cage\' but certain it is not a waste of time, trust me.

Marvel
  • Options
    Marvel bro, I listen with my heart, always. My eyes are for women.
    I don\'t care small bird or big bird, you got to show me some color.

VR