Skip to content
Options

S. Clock

Hi Mr. Lam,

Haven\'t seen you so long time J.Lam. Just want to say hi to all the supreme guys here. I see keen discussion here about the so called Marvel big bro. Since when Marvel has become BIG BRO? So much funny stuff here.

Tell me some more, could yo

Kingston

Comments

• Options
    HI, Kingston,

I cannot be regarded as Big Bro la....I am just another crazy followers of the exotic products from AE and from time to time cannot resist the temptation of trying some other brands. Any interesting experience of yours that you would lke to share in this forum? What kind of source are you using?

Jlam\'s personal network is really remarkable!
    Marvel
  • Options
    Marvel,

I am more of a music lover than audiophile. I am fortunate to have the Zanden 2000p and 5000s. I am using the syren (normal config) and a pair of wavac MD805. My speakers are Living Voice from the UK.

The syren plays music. It plays more music. It plays more and more music. It is not an audiophile runaway product. It is more mature listener.

I like symphonic scores on the Karan too. The most realistic dynamic scale I heard in my humble audio journey more than 15 years. I am a tube man all my life.

I agree with Voy. It is a preamp that can make you weep.

Kingston