Skip to content
Options

Tron Syren/Seven/Raven on Craze Rack

Marvel bro, our favorite electronics on our craziest rack.

Comments

• Options
    Voy,

Is it your gears? Very nice photo! Look like taken from a studio.
  • Options
    Marvel bro, how's your 3-leg big bird doing on the craze? You should grab a tailor made Ohio for the bird. It's stunning. You ain't crazy enough, aren't you brother? The world is waiting for the renaissance of your superb marvelous system via the horny way. You are one hell of a classy audio buddy. Keep it going.
  • Options
    Voy,

Thanks for your compliment. My friend in Taiwan has also recommended me to go for a SRA underneath the Raven. I will keep it in my shopping list.

Marvel
  • Options
    Marvel bro, you are welcome. I speak whatever springs up in my mind. I have no brands to protect. No face to uphold. Just pure sharing of views. Your seniors are watching this sacred place as well. One of them says I am real pain in your ass. I am sure you don't mind. Your mentors up there says you are a credible man (audiophile). Sorry pal, I might go too far last time. It ain't my business. You'll get horny soon even if I vanish.
  • Options
    Voy,

Not at all!! Your views are objective and some times put me back on the track. My 'constantly inconsistent' character hopefully has been on a good track of improving although I still see part of me thinking and writing and acting like a 'hifi playboy'.

Cessaro has been locked in my radar but in terms of vicinity, it is not as close as the German tank preamp: Masterpiece.

Voy, I swapped back to Syren phono a few days ago after a few weeks on Wavac. On some LP recordings, Wavac adds a bit of shadings and roundness, especially in the midrange making it very easy listening. Syren on the other hand would sound good if the record is good, it would sound bad if the record is bad. On Wavac, the energy and dynamics are more concentrated in the midrange to mid low while on the Syren, the distribution is more even. I tried serveral brands of 1st edition/ early edition recordings on DG, Decca, Argo. On Wavac, they all sound superb but on Syren, one brand stands out and sounds a bit harsh on the treble. I now gradually understand why people would say while top notch gears tend to converge in terms of overall performance, they do have their different message delivered by their designers when it comes to musical preferences. With your wealth of experience, what is your view?

marvel

• Options
    My view follows yours, always, can't you see? Don't you like Tron as much as I do? The upcoming Tron 211 should be one hell of an amp. Wavac carries strong Asian favor, not exactly my sonic appetite. Your system comprises of multiple nations, not exactly easy for me to picture without the Horning. But always take your comments seriously. The "horny" route suits your character, dear hi fi PB.

I know quite a few people in your organization. They follow you quite closely on this sacred place. They always tell me not to be too harsh on you. I ain't creating troubles. I just speaks whatever in my mind. No offense, marvel bro.