Skip to content
Options

ORB power bar

Any comment? What is the sound of this power bar?

Comments

• Options
    The orb sounds clean, clear, fast and a lot of energy.
  • Options
    Orb的確是好野
  • Options
    Penguin,

Please go to the following web site

http://www.6moons.com/audioreviews/chikuma/bars.html
  • Options
    Just got my ORB HT-8GG power strip!! It really matches well with my existing setup!! Just like what Peter say - It's fast and powerful, with clean background!! Not cheap, but worth to buy for the simple reason that I can't find any negative on its sonic performance,
  • Options
    I am using ORB power strips and power socket in my entire system. Occasionally I will also use its power cable when I am running short of cables. Currently I am using one in my Wavac phono. Unlike other tranditional Japanese products, ORB is fast and is capable of minimising energy loss at the path of transmission. I don't care too much about filtering or ocnditioning as most of the high end equipment are already doing a lot in these aspects, why spend money to double filter and run the risk of degrading the energy level but add in yet another signature sound?

I have not been able to replace ORB power strip with any other products for about 2 years. A killer one would be the one by the desiger of all my house cables.

Marvel
  • Options
    I m using ORB for a month, i feed him with the PC of Running Spring(OEM by Cardas i guest) It did not cut down the open sound of Valhalla, and energy increase a bit by the Running Spring PC. I like it has no coloration add in my system.